Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Dirt Days of Summer Round 3

Hey everyone... sorry i just got back...

Anthony my mom deleted the free - style pictures on accident... i am suppose to be getting them ffrom Joe so I am sure that the will be very good.... i am going to put them up as soon as i get them....

I wanted to thank everyone for the feed back... its the reason i keep writing these reports... oh ya and i love the sport....
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

ya well when you write the amatuer report, dont blow my crash out of proportion jk
    good thing yur dad didnt get any shots of me and my bike upside down

oh and Brittany dont flip bout the El Cajon race Jason says if we get a good turn out were gonna get every other sat night!

tell yur mom i said hi and im savin my pennies
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

geez now im not sure if i want to brittany to race at el cajon, it will be just another person to beat me jking but you wuld beat me, that track is too effing hard, well the worst, heck for being 15 minutes away i think its well worth it, its just twice as hard as elsinore, i mean on my bike i check my skid after every race and after el cajon it had some huge gashes in it, i mean huge it was relly strange plus its like red/brown clay and it stains in spots were my boots rub up against the rear fenders, o well its a small price to pay for fun not realy

oh and im not sure what ya mean by saving pennies but im saving dollars to buy some more pics that your dad takes i baught to graet ones at the last dirt days,
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789