Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirt Days of Summer Round 3

Kory Ellis still leading the pack.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Darrel Patton running in second.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Unfortunetly Cyle Chislock had some problems with his quad and it took him out of the race.
    Brittany #23

Kory Ellis won the first moto.
    Danny Ragon took second
    Darrel Patton took third
    Brittany #23

Moto 2 will be up tomarrow along with the ameatures...
    Brittany #23

Originally posted by quadchick01
    Darrel Patton in second place
    uh this is nic granlund i love your race reports, the yare great ya do a great job, you are our official race reporter for so cal
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

well crap it didnt quote the pic, but one of them ya said it was daryl patton when it was nic granlund
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

ok sorry i fixed it.... i was really tired and i still had to fix my bike so i can ride today... and i still havent fixed it....
    Brittany #23

The second moto of the pros started...
    Brittany #23

As they came into the corner it looked like either Schell on his borrowed YFZ would grab the holeshot or Kory Ellis.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast