Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tomahawk 50

no matter what, you still seem to end up getting pics, i ended up 5th in C class 16-24 with 8 laps, and 24th overall not to bad, but i can do better. I think me and Zac Phillips, are heading up to Deep Creek this weekend to race a XC race it's ama/atva sanctionized, says you take 219 till deep creek, then look for a snake run road i belive, if your interested, i can get ya some more info. Guess ill see you and the rest of the guys @ elkins next weekend for the forest festival another double points race ~ Chino
    If it has a motor, I ride it.

Originally posted by Chino
    no matter what, you still seem to end up getting pics, i ended up 5th in C class 16-24 with 8 laps, and 24th overall not to bad, but i can do better. I think me and Zac Phillips, are heading up to Deep Creek this weekend to race a XC race it's ama/atva sanctionized, says you take 219 till deep creek, then look for a snake run road i belive, if your interested, i can get ya some more info. Guess ill see you and the rest of the guys @ elkins next weekend for the forest festival another double points race ~ Chino
    Is it a D-7 and D-5 race? If it is it's a pretty good track. I was thinking of racing it but can't find anyone to ride with.
    #913 BK Performance XC 450R. . . LSR, Laeger, Hiper, Precision, Maxxis, PRM, HMF, Custom Axis, Clarke, Wiseco . . .

No it's an outlaw series. www.koontzadventures.com
    2001 KTM 400EXC
    2003 650 Prairie
    2007 TRX450ER
    2008 TRX450ER
    2008 TRX450R
    2014 RZR 800 EPS LE
    GNCC and NECXC #311
    Thanks to Bill and Andy at Outlaw Motorsports!

Originally posted by BIGBLOCKBILL
    No it's an outlaw series. www.koontzadventures.com
    I was talking about the race Chino was talking about going to in Deep Creek MD. An outlaw race would not be ama sanctioned.
    #913 BK Performance XC 450R. . . LSR, Laeger, Hiper, Precision, Maxxis, PRM, HMF, Custom Axis, Clarke, Wiseco . . .

i belive it's a d5 race check out the website, www.topendproductions.com.... Bill by the way thanks alot for giving me and zac don's number, that helped my buddy out alot getting that cylinder, funny thing is, he had like 3 or 4 of them for him to choose from lol, see ya @ elkins ~ Chino

Originally posted by Chino
    i belive it's a d5 race check out the website, www.topendproductions.com.... Bill by the way thanks alot for giving me and zac don's number, that helped my buddy out alot getting that cylinder, funny thing is, he had like 3 or 4 of them for him to choose from lol, see ya @ elkins ~ Chino
    Yeah that's the same track. I might be up there.

You got any info on the track or series that would or may be helpful, ? if ya got aim hit me up on it, ex416xcracer

Lightbulb WOOT

Chino forgot to state who beat him and who pulled the holeshot in our class.....cough cough.....Me lol....I wreck to many times myself pappy...i missed a turn and smack the rock wall right after the shot lmao then i rolled in the whoopy bottom section and i flew over the bars at the mudhole cause i hit it think i could go threw it like the last 7 laps and sad to say it had a deeper bottom by then and shot over the bars lmao but I had a blast!!! See you at elkins!
    Honda 450r- Race quad
    Suzuki FST Z-463- Retired racer...For Sale

#349 2007 Sponsors'
    Team Looney Tuned Racing,
    Kenda Tires,
    Zbroz\Ars-Fx,
    Custom Axis,
    Gt Thunder,
    Fasst Co. ,
    PowerMadd,
    IMS\Roll,
    Hiper Technology,
    Tire Balls,
    Maier MFG.,
    Rated X Motorsports,
    Cardio Stack,
    RK Chain,

and more to come!

we will be there, but if i dont heal up any faster i maybe just taking pictures its been a week and i still can only sit up for 15 minutes or so before my back tells me im hurt i havent been able to go to the dentist because there is no way i can sit in his chair...i cant even sleep on my back oh well, look at the fun we are having
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Pappy
    we will be there, but if i dont heal up any faster i maybe just taking pictures its been a week and i still can only sit up for 15 minutes or so before my back tells me im hurt i havent been able to go to the dentist because there is no way i can sit in his chair...i cant even sleep on my back oh well, look at the fun we are having
    damn you sound like me pappy.. great job reporting and would love to come race with yall. i'm old and feeble too...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast