Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Round 7 ITP QuadCross

Darrel finished 3rd with a overall 2 place. And is now in the lead with 138 point while Schell has 137.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Here are the race results for the pro class.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

lol, great pics but i can barely see the results, im sure kory ellis is on the top, then who? darrel patton, jeremy schell, doug gust? by the way when are the pics of the last elsinore racegoing to be up? how was the gp?
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

the gp sucked.... i hated it so much... right off the start i rolled it... then two laps later i flipped it in the back section... it just wasnt my day....

ya sorry it kept telling me it was to big so..

actually kory wasnt on top... because he DNF the first moto he ended up like 11th overall.... dustin nelson won and darrel patton got second...
    Brittany #23

geez it sounds likes brett's last race day at least you are ok and ya finished the race

i heard kory ellis broke his axle 1st moto? that sucks but thats also why he has sponsors
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

ya he broke his axle like 15 seconds into the first moto....

ya it does sound like bretts last race huh... but i crashed twice within like 20 minutes... and now my bike is pretty mest up but atleast im ok...
    Brittany #23

whats wrong with your bike? did ya scratch it i just cut my fenders on my Z its looks b!tchen, i mean really good, are you going to elsinore on the 24th? brett and I are racing again, so is tastykatekid
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400

Originally posted by quadchick01
    ya he broke his axle like 15 seconds into the first moto....

ya it does sound like bretts last race huh... but i crashed twice within like 20 minutes... and now my bike is pretty mest up but atleast im ok...
    you are pretty tough to come back after 2 crashes and race the team race....

whats wrong with the bike? i heard a tie rod or something?
    Shaun Kuriyama

Great coverage Brittany!!! As always!! I always like to see the ITP races!!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

I hope nothing is wrong with it im going riding today.... I just bent my bars a little bit and broke my killswitch... but hey who needs a killswitch right???? and bent my clutch and brake....

trust me if it wasnt for christys dad i wouldnt have raced the team race... but it was really fun and im glad i did...
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast