Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 7 ITP QuadCross

Round 7 ITP QuadCross

Round 7 of the ITP QuadCross was back at LACR. A track that is normally well groomed, was very dry, rough, and rutted due to the high winds and heat. It made it almost impossible to keep water on the track.

Kory Ellis races the ITP QuadCross in between flying back east and usually dominates the pro class. Unfortunetly today that was not the case. Stay tuned for more highlights.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Danny Ragon holeshoted the pro class in the first moto, but by the second corner Kory Ellis was out in front Unfortunetly that did last long. Kory Ellis jumped a step up to a table , and made it. Unfortunetly When he came down the impact was two hard and his axle snapped in half. Taking him out in the first 15 seconds of the moto.

Dustin Nelson was now leading the race.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Jeremy Schell was running in second place.
    Brittany #23

Darrel Patton was running in third place right behind Jeremy.
    Brittany #23

The track was either way to wet or way to dry.

What are the chance of 3 pro's pulling their tear offs at the same exact time in the same exact spot.
    Brittany #23

7th, 8th and 9th spot. Most of the quads were covered in mud and you couldnt read their numbers.

7th place John Shafe.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Nelson took the win for the first moto and Jeremy Schell took second place.
    Brittany #23

Darrel Patton took 3rd for the first moto.
    Brittany #23

Kory Ellis grabbed the holeshot for the second moto.
    Brittany #23

2nd shot of the start.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast