Thread: curtis sparks

curtis sparks

hey im just wondering if CS pipes r any good...wich one is better the x-6 or x-4...i want sumthin for some trail riding, jumping, and wheelies...and also how loud r they...not in db only but compared to other pipes cuz noise is an issue...cant be too loud around here...and also is there any way to quiet it
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9869021 free ipod no joke!!

2000 400ex...

Sparks pipes are awesome and are supposed to be one of the best, if not the best. They are loud, but not as loud as some other pipes out there. They are above legal limit, and do not come with a quiet core option.

If you want more low-end power it is recommended to go with an X-4 pipe.
    Neal C. Tody - ntadej@hotmail.com
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.

Rule of thumb: X6 for Modifyed motors, mid-top power
    X4 for mostly stock motors, Low end torque

Remember, Curtis Sparks Pipes are race pipes. they are fairly loud, about like an HMF, maybe a little louder. The only option is a S/A.
    '06 450ER

- Rossier Exhaust
    - Moose Foam Filter
    - HRC Needle
    - Skat Trak Haulers

I see you have a 250ex...Im pretty sure they only have one exhaust for them and not your choice of x-4 x-5 or x-6...

They were tested at 95DB for the 250...

im not talkin bout for my 250 motice thats its for sale im thinkin bout one for a 400ex...probly have it buy schooltime
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9869021 free ipod no joke!!

2000 400ex...