Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Hours of ATV America, Rausch Creek Live Coverage

Leaders-Top 3

A Class: Wilson Racing, ATV Addiction, Bower MC Supplies

B Class: HMF Racing, Johns Mobile Service, DBW Racing

+30 Class: EXriders.com C&D Racing, Team Genesee, Powermax ATV Addiction

Utility: Eastcoast Powersports, Stack Speed Customs, Retard Racing Team
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

who are on what teams, can u give us the name of the guys,,, and girls on some of the teams if thats possible?
    who's on exrider?
    cannondale?
    jb?
    tc?
    quadshop?.....................
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

team HMF is me, blake kramer, George Hicky, and Pete S. lol i cant spell his last name lol

team treebash a class. me lee dickerson, warren draper, and todd rothermel. we started good running in 4th. but on the 9 th lap we stripped out brand new lonestar hubs. we lost 3 laps fixing that and then we broke a stock hub. we lost 3 more laps with that. and we finished the last 10 laps with 2 ply 18 inch holeshot mx tires they worked better than i thought the only part that sucked was the little mud hole toward the end of the track with the little tires, you had to be careful not to get stuck. it was alot of fun. we had a very good team.we just need to be a little more organized. and we learned not to use lonestar hubs. but tha just shows that alot can happen in 6 hours.you can go from good to bad back to good and right back to bad. lol but it was one of the coolest races i have ever done.if you have not tried a team race you should. it s a blast.

Team Bluetraxx is me, Paul Niemiec, and Jason Bergey.
    We were running 3rd in B class in the beginning of the race, then we ran into a few problems with flat tires, steering stem came loose, wrecks, ect. Then we dropped back becuase of the steering stem problem, and it got dark, our one light was broke because of a wreck so we were left with one stock headlight all race. We also kinked both a-arms badly in wrecks, which made the steering horrible. We finished 10 in B class and i think 28th overall. We'll do better next year, not to bad for a bunch of Mx'ers.

Tony
    04 Laeger Pro-Trax/PEP Yamaha YFZ-450

whered i finish? I dont remember mch after ging throuh the fence...
    kc

new to the atv scene

I was on team koups.com and I think we got 7th in c class. Can somebody tell me where the results get posted? I see you posted the results from before the finish, is there a reason why you would use thast and not the actual finish results? Just curious.

cannondaleriders.com

team cannondaleriders.com was in well in 1st in +30 and i think 6th overall but then had problemsw and dnf
    02 426ex
    03 foreman 450

Here's a link to the official results I just found.

http://www.********.com/breakingnews...oursofpa04.htm

team cannondaleriders was doug flinner(haydug cycles), rick cecco, and kenny campbell. they were flying!

3 ring circus was brian campbell, zack thomas, and myself. we made the team thursday night at 11pm and didn't know what we were riding till around 2pm on race day. we rode brian's stock 400ex and the only problems we had was running out of gas after 2.5 hours and battling a flat right rear the last 2 hours. we changed nothing, tried to stay out of everyones way, and had a blast. treebasher is right, these type of races are about as fun as they get.

thanks to the track worker at rausch with the 426(?) yellow ex for the gallon of gas!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast