Thread: do they make a exhaust system for the 90 predator?

do they make a exhaust system for the 90 predator?

do they make a exhaust system for the 90 predator?

i belive i saw it before and i think it was fmf that had it and it was like $125 but i dunno, anyways i am looking for the headpipe and silencer, because my lil bro broke his pipe right off at the block so we figured we would go with the non stock one, so if you would help me out on who makes it and how much

www.rockymountainatv.com

FMF does make a pipe for the Predator 90 but I haven't heard good things. It will give you better bottom and a little more mid but nothing up top. My son's has Hetrick racing exhaust and clutch mods and its rips. The FMF cost 179.00 and a polished Hetrick pipe is 250.00 or so. You will have to call them to see what you will have to do to have it fit. (ie. remove the oil injection system and tank). Thier URL is www. hetrickracing.com.

Good luck

here is a link to another quality pipe. Hetrick and WRH are good pipes. WHR

try Robb's also. not sure if he does polairis stuff but heard good things about his work. Robb's
    '00 XR50 For sale
    '01 KTM sx50 Pro Sr For sale
    '06 KFX 400 / upgrades on the way!
    '02 Honda TRX90
    '05 Honda TRX90
    '88 XR 250

Both of those do, also Try hetricks We race with a kid who has one on his......
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging