Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boots ALpines or fox

Boots ALpines or fox

Hi, i need a pair of riding boots. I can get a pair off ebay for a decent price, or i can get them off motosport. Is there anywhere better? And what boots should i get. My limit is around 200. I was thinking tech6, or fox forma. Anything else i should consider. Thanks let me know what you guys use.
    02 CRF450

2002 Yellow 400ex
    Yellow, Ross 10.5:1 piston std bore, Hotcam stage one, fmf Power bomb header, Hmf slipon w/ quiet core, K&N w outerwear, Whitebros Nerfs, Ac bumper, Itp .190 Rims, xcr Holeshots and klaws, Answer Pro-Tapers , Shockwears, PRM skids, frame gaurds, P-brake block off, Moose fly clutch lever, pro motion cable, no choke, ProDesign shifter

Xr50

tech 6 no doubt
    District 34 #7

Yea def alpinestar
    Woracing

2004 elka/burgard trx450r

2002 Elka/Burgard 416ex sold

Mxracin450r-aim
    WOracing27-aim

hmm, sounds like im getting a pair of tech 6's. Where can i find them the cheapest?
    02 CRF450

2002 Yellow 400ex
    Yellow, Ross 10.5:1 piston std bore, Hotcam stage one, fmf Power bomb header, Hmf slipon w/ quiet core, K&N w outerwear, Whitebros Nerfs, Ac bumper, Itp .190 Rims, xcr Holeshots and klaws, Answer Pro-Tapers , Shockwears, PRM skids, frame gaurds, P-brake block off, Moose fly clutch lever, pro motion cable, no choke, ProDesign shifter

Xr50

Def Alpinestars I have the Vectors & LOVE EM my hubby has the FOX trackers & the bottom 2 buckels came completly OFF rivets & all sucks when you haven't had them that long, but too long to take back
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

I use MSR's (world tours I think) and I've been using them for almost 1 1/2 years with no problems. I got them for like 140 off ebay. They have an Italian flag on the back of the boot.
    Mergers and Acquisitions

Tech 6 are the best that I've found.
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

we have a friend that has the Fox boots he tried on the alpinestars and said they were more comfortable than his fox boots and lighter, I know I like my tech 6 boots.
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of EXriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

#13 IATVHSS 06 TRX450ER
    08 Heartland Challenge Industry class 1st place
    08 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    07 Maxxis 12hr Industry class 1st Place
    07 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    06 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    05 IATVHSS Womens class 2nd place

If you are comparing Fox and Alpinestars boots, there is not even any doubt that Alpinestars are superior.

Boots is one of them things you don't want to cheap out on. If you get an el cheapo set of boots, they will prematurely wear our and they feel like crap. Get yourself a decent set of Alpinestars and you won't look back.

I run the Tech 4's and am thoroughly convinced about Alpinestars quality.
    #85 406EX mx ready--not as good as it once was, but it was good once as it ever was!

Thank you:
    McCann's Powder Coating: parts, powdercoating, tech help

McNett Performance: suspensions, setups, parts, fabrications

wow that completly made up my mind. I am getting alpines. Now the decision, vectors or tech 6. Thanks for all the help.
    02 CRF450

2002 Yellow 400ex

Xr50

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast