Thread: ATRA-sound good?

ATRA-sound good?

atra- american trial riders association, why dont the riders around america make this and have organized racing and trails everywhere in the usa? the snowmobilers have there own trails why dont we? they have 2 strokes and alot of ours are 4 strokes which are better for the enviroment, i think itll be a great idea so ther wont be messin with cops anymore like the post below, plus it could be linked with ama, it would be a club, like $50 a year to maintain trails and ther would be a sticker on your lisense plate showing whos in it

just a dream of mine but it would be great to make it true

Thumbs up

I joined the ATVA (All Terrain Vehicle Association) last year. They are an offshoot of the AMA and are supposed to promote trail uses and racing for ATVs. About $20 a year. And best of all, when you join you get a couple of stickers, a membership card, and a patch!

sounds like horse manuer if you ask me..i dont wanna pay no 50bucks just to ride..i say we get rid of the EPA and then everything will be cool..all they're doing is makin ppl mad by tryin to take away our favorite hobby. dont they have anything better to do anyway???