Thread: Where to buy Holeshots?

Where to buy Holeshots?

I want to get some holeshot tires front and rear with new rims.
    I want to get the front wheels that are flipped around so the ofset makes the front end wider. Does anyone know where I can get these rims?
    I checked rockymountain but it doesn't say anything about the rim design.
    06 LTR450

04 KFX400

05 Xtreme 125cc Pit Bike

you can get holeshots anywhere, but for the rims, i have seen these 1 valve stems that are flat so you can flip the rim around, they have a stem which screw in when ya need to take air out or put some in, and when your doen you screw it out, i want some of these to, they are pretty cool
    San Diego, CA
    04' Z400
    alba jet kit, alba full pipe system, outerwear, k&n, alba pro flow billet adapter, alba chassis skid, alba kory ellis blue graphix, alba nerf bars, tag x5 bars, burgard +2 arms, AC racing bumper, OMF scoops, custom grill, custom grab bar, and sand star paddles all the way around with ITP t-9/s, front holeshot 20x6x10, and 18x10.5x9 kenda klaws, custom gussets, +2 custom steering stem, hella light, alba cdi, shockwears, front works w/out rezzies

Like shocker said anywhere..Rocky mountain is probably one of the best to buy tires from.Rim's I don't know,call them up and ask.I'm pretty sure they have em.
    LTR450

Call them and tell them you want the ooffset and you won't have to get those stems

How about one of the site sponsor's C&D racing. Seems like everytime I order there they match or beat Rocky Mountain. Plus shipping is a lot cheaper than Rocky Mountain.
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.