Thread: oh boy our own section!!!!!!

oh boy our own section!!!!!!

i was hoping harlen would make this happen.. now if we can get harlen to do our points and stuff we'll be good to go..

yeah the new layout is awesome! very organized!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Pappy
    yeah the new layout is awesome! very organized!
    I really like the new layout... Im sure we will have plenty of people that will do some of their own coverage at their own local harescrambles/ tracks... I know when I get a truck and license ill be out either racing or getting coverage!
    Paul

Harlen is so GOOD to us. I want to thank him for putting us up a MID EAST Secion. Just to let everyone know, the website is being updated with points and pictures as we speak!!!
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.
    Hope to see ya at the races!!!!

Originally posted by Bonnie Hamrick
    Harlen is so GOOD to us. I want to thank him for putting us up a MID EAST Secion. Just to let everyone know, the website is being updated with points and pictures as we speak!!!
    Anything for you Bonnie

Everyone appericiates what you do, and your series deserved it own section. I look forward to seeing your race reports.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

thanks again harlen!!!
    Bonnie you know i'm messing with ya, i have no chance of winning the points the way i'm riding, just some of us really get into this.. i'd be happy to help out on your site if you'd like..