Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: True Hip Hops fans....

True Hip Hops fans....

we'll im not that big into rap, the only rap i listen to is, kottonmouth kings and beastie boys......

I Picked up the new method man cd.............

You know those cd's that have a good song every track......this one is a keeper, if you like a lil rap in your life, pick methods, tical-the preclude
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

if u have a system or any bass in ur car/truck u can pick up any cd that has lil john in it,he don't sing. u know it's him tho, all he ever says is,,yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! and ooooooooooook!
    lol i can listen to any rap and like it,anything with a good beat. i like to somewhat dance.a-town stomplol,but try listenin to twista,usher,petty paublo,youngbloodz,3-6 mafia,those r some good 1s i know of. i put some rap songs in my 4wheeler movie that actually look good, u film to the rythem and it looks awesome.lol
    04 HONDA 450R SOLD

06CRF 250R

yes sir

I have a amazing system in my car........nothing better than setting off car alarms when you drive by them on the streets....

haha i need a life

lol
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

HPI Racing

well since u have a badazz system i see go pick up a lil john and the eastside boys cd at the store ,not sure if they have a new one yet but the old one is slammin ,if u get it number 2,3,5,6,7,10 hit like hell,i sat in my friends with 4 12s ,jl w0s, i put my lil john and the east side boys in and i seriously couldn't breathe,it choked me.and my eyes were still cross eyed for like 5 min after i got out of the truck.lol
    04 HONDA 450R SOLD

06CRF 250R

haha yea, maybe thats why im doing def

HPI Racing

hahahaha,my friend has 4 tweets try sittin in his truck and let him turn it up to 40 omg, i could hear anything but a ring for like a hour,they r crazy loud,but is bass just bothers my eyes
    04 HONDA 450R SOLD

06CRF 250R

Re: True Hip Hops fans....

Originally posted by Shift_DVS
    we'll im not that big into rap, the only rap i listen to is, kottonmouth kings and beastie boys......

I Picked up the new method man cd.............

You know those cd's that have a good song every track......this one is a keeper, if you like a lil rap in your life, pick methods, tical-the preclude
    kottonmouth kings and beastie boys are really rap dude, if u want a good rap cd pick up young binos new cd.
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

Ive really noticed a change in Rap latley, most current CD's released by rap artist have 3, or 4 good songs, then the rest of the CD sucks. Buy ludacris and u can play that CD over and over again, every song he has is great.

Im gonna look into the Method man CD, and see how it is, thanks for the info !
    "Syrus The Virus"

2003 Honda Rubicon (red)
    2002 Honda 450es (yellow)
    2002 Oryx t-line equipe 125
    2004 FreeAgent Team Limo (Custom)
    2002 400ex
    Many many dirtbikes... to many..

2001 250ex - SOLD

Originally posted by citizennobody
    ...dont drink and surf...

luda is the chitz

HPI Racing

rap sucks
    06 Suzuki ltr 450 stock for now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast