Thread: Advertise EXridders chat

Advertise EXridders chat

I was just thinking you guys need to advertise exriders chat..As i go to every other atv site they have a chat room that is easy to get to..You guys shoulkd advertise the CHAT section on the fourm page..This would make the site kick ***,(woops)

at the top of the open forum there is a sticky thread with a link to the chatroom...

we are working on an improved chat room, it's turning out to be more difficult than I expected, but we are getting there..

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

the one is good now, jus the pop up adds r way annoyin

what happened to the sticky forum Leo? I have the link on my favorites list but lots of people cant figure it out.
    Thanks
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter