Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: someones got to step it up!

someones got to step it up!

us quad guys are the only ones who haven't done a backfilp yet! they've done backflips on dirtbikes,snowmobiles,jet skis, etc. so one of these pros needs to try one. if it can be done on a snowmobile it could probably be done on a quad! C'mon guys who wants to go for it?
    2007 LTR 450

NEATV

well it would be really hard to do though you would have to have the perfect jump to do it. I would like to see the freestylers come out with some better tricks myself.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

well, id do it if, nevermind, leave that to dana chreech

Re: someones got to step it up!

Originally posted by quadman22
    if it can be done on a snowmobile it could probably be done on a quad! C'mon guys who wants to go for it?
    Snow is softer than dirt
    2013 KTM 300XC

I MIGHT do it if I knew I had the perfect jump and I didn't have to worry about the quad.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

if it can be done on a snowmobile it could probably be done on a quad! C'mon guys who wants to go for it?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snow is softer than dirt

lets build a snow jump! have to wait till next winter so i can get some more snow. its all melting.i probably know a couple crazy people that would do it but they might be high at the time. :devil haha lol
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

I think getting a quad to do a back flip is all in the jump and shock set up I think it could be done but not a "real" back flip from a regular take off jump to a regular landing like when carey tryed it.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Ok I just thought of something to get the rotation of a back flip on a regular steep jump. It would have to be wooden or a launch ramp though. Anyways you would have it so that as you hit in your are acceleration and the ramp would have to be really slick tell you get to the top and then at the top you would have it so that you get great grip like sand paper and once the tires hit that that would get you to rotate pretty easily. I would want a good place to land it on the first try though so I know the quad won't impale me into the ground on the first try. Like a huge foam pit or do it in the winter and have about 6ft of super soft snow so that it sinks in a long ways couldn't do THAT much damage if the quad landed on top of you as long as somone could get the quad off of you and a ambulance was around.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

That would probably just shoot you forward more then cause rotation. Deffinatly chew up some tires.
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

What is so hard about this? I do back flips ALL the time!

Like this one time, going up the ski slope at holiday mountain, didnt mak it, damn, i musta did about 35 back flips! I was only on the quad for like the first ten but still
    kc

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast