Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Round 6 of the Glen Helen QuadCross

Coming out of the turn Jeremy was still ahead, but not by very far.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Nelson passed Jeremy on the next corner.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

As they came out of the back section Dustin was still in second. And thats were he ended up overall. With Jeremy taking third.

Kory Ellis took the overall for the day.
    Brittany #23

Mike Machado and his attempt tp bring back 3-wheelers with a slight configuration....

Sorry Mike i dont think its going to work....
    Brittany #23

great report as usuall, and it was good to finally meet you Brittany and it was also cool we won race 8 (both motos!) u gate 2 me gate 1

will i see u this saturday at LEMX, maybe i can save my pennies and buy a big pic from yur mom

Brett #85Q
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

ya it was cool meeting you.... Thats awesome that we both won the race.... I have a lot of ameature photos i will try to get them up soon... but right now its time for me to eat so.... your should go to our site and send us your profile so we can get it up... ( www.bigkidracing.com )
    Brittany #23

ya the server is down right now but ill try later.

will you be at Elsinore?

im gonna stay the hole day and nite well atleast till like 8-9

free practice for racers im there + it should be different at Elsinore with lights
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

Ya i will be there.... what class are you racing??? Im gonna race the guys begginer class i think... ya im staying after to practice to... why not when its free right....
    Brittany #23

i dont know what class cuz i dont think they have a 2stk class so probly open? ill find out when i get there, ill be there bright and early, ill look for you, ill be driving my dark red Ranger, with my 2"fiddy"R. look for the TBR Products banner
    see ya there

Brett #85Q
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

Originally posted by socallen85
    i dont know what class cuz i dont think they have a 2stk class so probly open? ill find out when i get there, ill be there bright and early, ill look for you, ill be driving my dark red Ranger, with my 2"fiddy"R. look for the TBR Products banner
    see ya there

Brett #85Q
    i would go, but last time was too humiliating LOL
    Shaun Kuriyama

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast