Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 6 of the Glen Helen QuadCross

Again they battled it out side by side through the woops.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Machado passed Ragon and Linsey to take second in the qualifier. Dustin Nelson took the win.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

18 pros lined the gate for the main. Which was going to make for an exciting start.
    Brittany #23

Kory Ellis took the holeshot with Jeremy Schell, Dustin Nelson, and Danny Ragon behind him.
    Brittany #23

The top seven riders after the 1st turn.
    Brittany #23

The second half of the pack after the first turn.
    Brittany #23

The pros heading into the back section.
    Brittany #23

Alba Action Sports Kory Ellis was leading the pack as he came out of the back section. Duncan rider Jeremy Schell was in second.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Nelson, Mike Machadom Danny Ragon, and Cody smith were rounding out the top 6 coming out of the back section,
    Brittany #23

August Goebel, Darrel Patton, and Ricky Nickell.
    Brittany #23

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast