Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 6 of the Glen Helen QuadCross

Ricky Nickell makes the move on Kory Hintz.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Now that he was around Hintz, Ricky Nickell was ready to take over the 5th place spot. Nickell passes Munio before heading into the back section.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Kory Ellis went on to win the qualifier with Jeremy taking second and August taking third.
    Brittany #23

The second qualifier looked like it was going to be a great race. With 10 pros on the line it was going to be very exciting.

Danny Ragon pulled the holeshot with David Linsey, Dustin Nelson, and Jeff Spooner behind him.
    Brittany #23

After the hair pin corner Jeff Spooner #56, COdy Smith #21, Mike Machado #61, and Sage Baker #49 were running in 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th.
    Brittany #23

Theo Lusardi # 8, Mike Cafro #7, and #21 brought in the end of the pack.
    Brittany #23

#21 looked like he was having some trouble with his quad.
    Brittany #23

Danny Ragon and Dustin Nelson were running in the top two spots.
    Brittany #23

Theo and Mike were battling for 7th place.
    Brittany #23

#21 Pulled off the track.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast