Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Round 6 of the Glen Helen QuadCross

Originally posted by quadchick01
    ya that is the first time ive rode it and nothing went wrong... except that there were a whole bunch of loose bolts and his tire rod things were messed up....

ya i know he isnt racing this weeked because he has to work so i may be riding it jsut dont tell him...
    haha dont worry i wont

isnt it funny everytime i start talking on here, we go waay off topic
    Shaun Kuriyama

Great race coverage. I was there racing but I was to busy resting in between my motos to watch everyone else race so its nice to actually see what happened. Oh and your caption on the photo of august under his bike was great. see ya at the elsinore race this weekend.

Eric
    4st begginer class

ya i know but atleast we are still tlaking about racing right...

ya the august thing was pretty great... it just looked like he was trying to change his oil...
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Originally posted by quadchick01
    ya i know but atleast we are still tlaking about racing right...

ya the august thing was pretty great... it just looked like he was trying to change his oil...
    i thought it was kinda hard to ride with my pants falling down, but thats my opinion

yup its all about racing...

yeah i might be doing the ITP races at LACR on the 17th, and the GH race on the 1sst.....i might like the GH track ebtter, its faster, and looks ot be more my style....
    Shaun Kuriyama

Well i will see you out there... you should still come up to some elsinore races... I will be missing atleast three of the elsinore series thought... but my parents will be there so...
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Thanks for the Report Brittany!!! You keep getting better and better
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910