Thread: i got no place to ride

i got no place to ride

i live in southern new hampshire, and im lookin for a new place to ride. i know about the rockingham trail and cluff state park, but thats it. ill drive to maine of vermont if i have to, please someone help me out. oh yeah, not only are all the trails getting closed, but they want to raise our registration from 37 bucks to 67.
    thanks

yah I got a few trails to ride on and feilds but I usuelly get kicked off of them. We have to drive a hour and half just about every time we wanna go riding. It sucks not having many riding areas.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Grtmlnko00 tell me about it i live in Rochester NH and have no where to ride. I got kicked off the snowmobile trails and no have no where to ride unless I find a sand pit to go to or travel like 2 hours. It sucks. I think wheelers should be able to ride on the snowmobile trails. It would open up alot more riding for the people in NH and Maine.

where ilive in maine we are allowed to ride on the snowmobile trails(not during the winter though) and there arew miles and miles of nice trails. and in maine registation is only $12 must suck to be in a state that charge a lot of money for registration and dont let u ride anywheres
    brad
    2006 Suzuki King Quad 700Efi 4x4- warn winch, powermadd hand guards, suzuki shock covers, soon to come HMF pipe, and dobeck tfi controller

1997 trx 300ex
    tag x-5 quad bend, maier xc pro handguards, polished dg alloy series nerf bars, 14t front sprocket, polished armidillo out n'back rack, armidillo swingarm skidplate, polished wb e-series works header, red hmf slip-on pipe, K&N power up kit, red gas cap vent hose, prm summit bumper, prm a arm skids, maier kill tether, utah sport cycle engine skid, titax rear rotor, ceet contra seat cover kenda front max and dirt dogs, barnet kelvar clutch pack, burgard cycle axle carrier