Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who all races GNCC in here?

Who all races GNCC in here?

Just curious to see how many EX-riders race GNCC. I saw a few EX Riders.com stickers @Steel Creek (North Carolina) If so what class?

Some of those stickers may have been on angelon400ex's 4-wheeler or truck. I don't have any stickers, so I know you did not see mine.
    GNCC/Mideast #146
    450R
    400EX

I run GNCC, but won't be running until Loretta's. I see you are from morgantown. I used to live just east of Trafalgar off of 252.
    I checked out the results from the GNCC's and there is a few guys from Morgantown racing. We have about 6 guys that run the nationals .
    What class are you running?
    I ran for points last year, but am running more local this year.

Good luck racing this year. Send me a PM before Loretta's so I can say hey to you down there.
    Nick
    416EX (GNCC)

I have been racing GNCC's since 1990. I raced in the pro class from 92 till 98. After a 4 year brake, I am back and will be racing the rest of the series in the vet or junior class starting at Loretta's.
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

ADAMS44, Yeah I live in Morgantown, My name is Adam Howell my brothers name is William Howell. (goes by Brent though). The other name that you saw on there from Morgantown is Ronald Martin he's winning the senior class right now pretty easily. Thats who we go to all the races with. (FAST FOR A OLD MAN) Me and my brother run 4 stroke stock for this year.

I run the GNCC, I also race the 4stroke stock class. Finished 3rd overall last year. My cousin finished 4th.I remember racing against the Howell s ,you guys are crazy fast. I just started out last year to have some fun but toward the end it started to be too much work,between two jobs and trying to build a new home.So I won't be hitting any till Lorettas this year.I'm just going to focus on play riding and some local stuff.

Gncc#138
    GNCC
    2001 # XXX
    4 Stroke stock 3rd overall
    2002#138
    2003# XXX
    2004#XXX

2005 Lincoln Trail Hare Scrambles Quad B #1
    2006 Lincoln Trail Hare Scrambles Quad A #1
    2007 Lincoln Trail Hare Scrambles
    Quad A #1

2010Sponsors:
    Risslers EXtreme ATV
    MSI Racing
    Pappy's Bar-B-Que
    Myself

Bobbie B - out

GNCC400EXXX........What is your name? Thanks for the compliment on how me and my brother are"crazy fast" We hope to set out fourwheelers up and get out of the stock class. You gonna race ironman this year?

Adam,
    I see you ran pretty well so far this year. It is good to see the indiana guys running good.
    I know Ron from the GNCC's as well, and he is also doing well this year.
    416EX (GNCC)

I raced the John Penton and the Ironman last year and plan to race the last 8 races this year if all goes well. I'm racing the 4 stroke "C" class this year. I raced my "R" last year and finished 5th at the John Penton and 7th at the Ironman. I got new TCS suspension for this year so I hope I can do better. Later

Hey Guys,my best Friend races GNCC,he races the Pro-Production class,his name is Greg Trew,he is pretty col,he lives in FL,he races a few of the locla HairScrambles around here.
    2003 Cannodale Blaze: HDC Built 468 Falicon Stroker, JE 13:1 piston, portjob,PC Carbon Rad. Shrouds,Carbon Tank Cover, Carbon Headlight Deletes, LSR Axle, Houser +3 LT arms, TCS LT shocks, Ohlins w/ Elka Parts Rear, Holeshot XCR's and MXR4's, Z400 throttle, FMF Ti4 Anodized silencer, PRM Bumper and Grab bar

2003 Silverado 3500 D/A Ext. Cab LS AFE stg 2 Intake,Predator stacked w/ Edge Hot O.J., Magna Flow Str8 Piped,PUTCO Grille, SCC Ram-Air hood,Escalade Handles,Smoked cab/marker lights, Kicker Components, JL W6 12's, 1200W JBL amp,Eclipse Double Din Touchscreen, and many more to come

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast