Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: PA. State Championship Rd.6 Back Mnt.

There are District 6 meetings every couple of months.

The 2pm start thing this year, well that was just to try it out this year, they told me there gonna ask everyone what they think and make a judgement from there....Well if there asking what we think maybe we should be there.... Its usually a bike thing, it has been for years...If its all bike guys their askin then thats all there gonna hear is bike opinions. We need to speak out at the locals and get involved. I'm not gonna be the only one, so if ya'll wanna get something going let me know.
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Originally posted by Karizz
    yea, Chuck ...he got me again! He did the same thing to me at Jack Frost last race....I was exhausted on the last lap, I aint gunna lie to ya....i tried to fight him off.... but I acknowledged that i was beat and moved over....Sucks for me cause I was 5th almost whole race! They only paid out to 4th place

Chucky's missed the $ by one spot every time he's raced so far.... That was only his 3rd race in modern time....He used to be a 3 wheeler racer in the 80's... Thats one of my old R's he's runnin....ahhhh the monster 350R..... Chuck is our ACE wrench and pit guy for the 6 hour race at Rausch, he's an awsome diesel mechanic too!!!!!! We kept bustin his balz about racing again, he tried Frost last year and got hooked again.
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

i was going to go but i blew out my rear shock at the wisp. i got 12th place in the 4 stroke a class. ad 57th overall. thats not bad wit a blown out rear shock.

that's a lame excuse treebasher! should've just threw a piece of angle in there and rode hardtale for 1.5 hours!!

gotta agree with J about the meetings. unfortunately the last one was during the foot of the mountain 2 day race! who scheduled that?

my picture taking skills need some work. once i got use to the camera i got better, but i was deep in the jungle by then and it was tight. almost got runover a time or two. some guys were just too fast to get pics of. i took a BUNCH of them but some weren't very good quality. couldn't figure out why the racers looked so beat after the first lap. i was walking the track backwards and was wishing i had the dale. got to the first half and from then on it was nothing but whoops! lots of big whoops!

i kinda did that a foot of mountain. i bent my rear shock there and finished. it s not wort it. i craked my frame, and swing arm. lol

Jay,

I am very interested in the meetings. Let me know when you are going and maybe I'll catch up with ya. Where are they usually at?
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678