Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PA. State Championship Rd.6 Back Mnt.

I need to thank Joe Luzny for the pics.

I took the camera with hopes a friends wife would take the pics. She wasn't into helping, then Joe showed up...

Joe Luzny raced D6 harescramble for several years. After a great year in the B class he was forced to the A class by the MAX points rule. After a few decent races in the D6 A class he has decided to build his wife a house and take some time off of racing........Boy I hope this means I found a full time photographer!!!!!!!

A bunch of thanks to Joe and his friends for the pics.. He did not even know how it worked I just gave it to him and told him he could figure it out!!!! After a few REAL fuzzy shots he got it somewhat dialed in...... Thanks Joe.

Thanks again to EXRiders.com for allowing everyone to enjoy such great race coverage, not only from the GNCC's but from the LOCAL's as well. Keep up the good work Harlen!!!
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Thanks Jason & Joe for the Race Coverage! I really miss racing the local races I just don't have the spare time to attend them anymore, but maybe over the break I will be able to make either Jack Frost or Back Mountain on my Stock Z.

I really enjoy racing both of those tracks. Plus, I miss getting my ***** handed to me by Chris Borich Also, everyone knows, Todd Rothermel and I use to have some great battles
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Jack Frost is the day after the 6 hour???????interested
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

I will have to see how well I feel, and how much work I have to get done on EXriders.com. If pappy comes and does the race coverage, then I may be able to race Jack Frost the next day.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

More pics a comin! Stay tuned........Harlen at A district event? Say it ain't so?
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    Thanks Jason & Joe for the Race Coverage! I really miss racing the local races I just don't have the spare time to attend them anymore, but maybe over the break I will be able to make either Jack Frost or Back Mountain on my Stock Z.

I really enjoy racing both of those tracks. Plus, I miss getting my ***** handed to me by Chris Borich Also, everyone knows, Todd Rothermel and I use to have some great battles
    i recall theese events

hada get a cheap shot harlen

Hey guys I am going to post Pics I had from yesterdays event, but I don't know alot of names so help me out!

Here is the line up for the B-class
    Attached Images Attached Images

I had fun yesterday, but with a bad start and constant arm-pump I just couldn't get er done the way I want to.

C class start. We had to start with the left foot ibn front of the machine and hop on while starting. Mine started first pop, but I let the clutch out before I hopped on. Took a couple secs to get going, but I was already in the bottom 1/4

excellent Local coverage Jay!! Me JB500EX and JBYFZ450 made it there after the long drive from the Wisp! I ended up 6th in my class..that was a fun track! I was just happy not to get lapped by Chris Borich.
    Dave Bishop
    GNCC#72
    Senior A

There were a couple of open area's where it was pretty open, but as you can see in the pics the dust was a little rough. Especially in the back!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast