Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vor 530 quad

vor 530 quad

does any body know any thing about the vor. is it comming out or was it a proto-type. i heard someone say the protoype was 20gs
    z400on order ac dirt screen bumper ac pro pegs tag t2s trail tech bar clamps-soon a lsr axel

KX125 pro circuit top triple clamps w/bar mounts,Pro Circuit Platuium pipe, Pro Circuti Shorty silencer, renthal twin walls moto tasinari v force reed cage, one industries graphics, black rear # plates

It would be sweet to have one. I like the disk for the brakes those things are sweet lookin. I wish i had them money to build one but i would probly go with the CRF450
    05 450R All the good stuff...

i wish it would come out . i would probly sell all of my dirtbikes to get it if it came out
    z400on order ac dirt screen bumper ac pro pegs tag t2s trail tech bar clamps-soon a lsr axel

KX125 pro circuit top triple clamps w/bar mounts,Pro Circuit Platuium pipe, Pro Circuti Shorty silencer, renthal twin walls moto tasinari v force reed cage, one industries graphics, black rear # plates

It would cost like 12,000 if it went into production I bet. You could make a nice 250r or 450ex if ya wanted to for that price.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Does anyone have some pix of it?

I'm sure you can still order one if ya wanted too,,,but you better have some deep pockets,,cuz there special orders only and yeah the price tag was like $24,000.00,,,,but they were some sweet lookin quads..I'd sell my truck and quad for one..

i was looking for a pic but i cant find 1 and i dont have the june dirtwheels
    if any one has the june 2001 issue and a scaner plez post a pic for all the ppl to see

heres the cover not a very good pic but........

The ktm 520 is pretty cool to.Its like the same thing.
    I currently have a 00 Honda Rancher 350 4by4 its honda red.

I am deciding between a 400ex, Z400, or a Canondale

The ktm 520 is in a town about 30miles north of me. If seen it. That thing flys, and they are not going to produce the vor. there is only 1 of them. and they are and it costed 28,000 to build

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast