Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hopefull raptor killer

hopefull raptor killer

OK YALL I'M ORDERING MY 12.5 TO 1 416 JE PISTON, GT THUNDER CAM, AND OVERSIZED INTAKE VALVES THIS WEEK. MY QUESTION IS WILL I BE ABLE TO HANG WITH MY FRIENDS SOON TO BE 680 PIPED RAPTOR WITH WHITE BROS DROP IN CAM? I ALREADY HAVE WHITE BROS. E SERIES SLIP-ON K&N JETTED AND ADVANCE KEY. I'M ALSO GONNA GET A LOCAL SHOP TO DO 3 ANGLE VALVE JOB AND RACE PORTING. WE DRAG ON A TRACK THAT IS ABOUT 100' OF A 1/8TH. ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS WILL BE HELPFULL.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE~~~

A 680? I don`t think so. If the raptor was stock then you could of hanged with them. The 680 puts out like 60 horse.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

It depends on many things... Simply increasing the displacement by 20 cc by no means doubles the output of this engine.

I'M GONNA TRY IT. IF HE BEATS ME BAD I'LL BE BACK!!!
    A LITTLE NOS NEVER HURTS ANYTHING. ANYONE EVER DEALT WITH ANY NITROUS ON A ATV? TRINITY RACING CLAIMS 60+ OUT OF A 680 AND 70+ OUT OF A 725!! DAMN (SORRY FRUSTRATED) HONDA NEEDS TO COME OUT WITH THE NEW QUAD QUICK. EVERYONE THAT DRAGS WHERE I DO IS EITHER ON A SHEE OR RAPTOR.

Make sure to include a carburetor in your list of mods... Maximize your potential.

get the 500 kit from fst you will destroy many things

2 words i believe...turbo....charger

2 more words.......longer.......swingarm

20cc does not matter, I know. It`s all the other mods they do. Sure if you got a Curtis Sparks 465 kit then you would beat them. That`s like $3500 though.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

I MADE A WHEELIE BAR TODAY AND IT WORKS VERY GOOD. LET ME GET EVERYONES OPIONION 406-416-440?N WHATS THE BEST FOR DRAG?:devil

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast