Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: 2004 GNC Round #9 High Point

Great coverage again Harlen!!!!!!!! Awesome job John, dang I wish I woulda went now! I can just imagine the sound of that YFZ goin around with no exhaust!!! Remember July 18th, Mapleshade, just try to keep the seat on this year.
    I'm a hundred miles away son...ready to strike!

John and Michelle

My good buddy Vic was at Rausch Creek yesterday (Sunday, June 27) and said that he saw John and Michelle riding there. He said that they were absolutely flying and he tried to keep up with the two of them on his YFZ and was not even remotely close. He also said that Michelle is even more beautiful in person than in any of the pics. He didn't speak to them but said that they seemed very pleasent and personable when he saw them talking to others. Glad to hear that they are not stuck up. From John's posts here, I would gather not anyway! Go John and Michelle!
    Ross 416 Kit 11.2:1 piston
    Hot Cams Stage II Cam
    Ported Head & Valve Job
    GT Thunder 8 Plate Clutch+PE Billet Basket
    GT Thunder CDI
    Sparks X-6 Full Exhaust
    40mm FCR Carb
    FST-Type Aux Oil Cooler
    EHS Racing Airbox Lid
    Clarke 5.5 Gal Fuel Tank
    ITP T9 - Baja Rims and XCT Tires
    DeRisi Triple Rate Shocks w Rezzies
    DeRisi Revalved Rear Shock
    PRM and AC Skids
    PEP Steering Dampner
    Trailtech X-Bars and Clamp
    RTC Levers
    AC Propegs
    Pro Design Billet Shifter & Feather Carbon Brake Pedal

john that would be awesome if you came to atco. amagine the best rider in the world coming to a track while im there....damn..mayb ill give ya a run for your money ....not
    I'm back and bringing the heat this season

D6 A Class
    JRD Racing
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Jrdrider22/?start=0
    http://www.myspace.com/hollaatlloyd

Originally posted by IronManNatalie
    whats up people??
    not much here. Just got home from practice. I think I have a race on labor day, or I would come down for the nqra race. I think they scedualed all thier races on my national weekends.
    Arizona sounds really awsome, I usually go down south but I would like to try somewhere new. Depends on the money situation where I get to go.
    Ive heard Atco is a relly cool track. Dustin and pat brown have told me alot about it. I am goin to come down sometime soon for sure.
    I usually got to birch creek in january some time so maybe youll see me down there. Depends on the weather.
    Yeah the blue chain was cool! It would look good on my bike. If you and your girl friend want to come ride it would be great. Michelle would like to ride with another girl to........she gets tired of whoopin me.
    Heck yea, we would love to get some riding in! Especially when I can learn so much from just watching you go by! lol I know the feeling to about the chicky whoopin' on ya, I'm trying to hold Michelle back from the bigger jumps, but she is ready for them I guess. I'll just have to close my eyes when she goes for them!
    Brian Jenkins - WheelZ UP Suzuki LTR-450 LE #0
    Sponsors - WheelZ UP, Stomp grip, HMF, & Oury.
    Co-sponsors - Walsh, QuadTech, Fox Shox, One Ind., Flexx bars, Tag, K&N, Galfer, Hinson, Sixsixone, Sunline, Rath, & DWT.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223