Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dirt Days of Summer Round 2

Kory Ellis taking the second moto win which gave him a 1-1 finish.

The last round of the Dirt Days series will be July 10th. There will be over $5,000 dollars worth of prizes that day alone. Also the H-Bomb squad will be out there doing a free-style show and Temecula Motosports will be having a Bar-b-q for the riders. So come out even if your not racing just to watch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

that first race that #57 jumped the gun, you can see in the pic Anthony in the background with his arms up

Hey Brittany, how was Elsinore today? and if you ever find out the standings after round two from Anthony or Todd let us know, especially the Open C

But great report as usuall Thanx Brittany
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

Great report, love the pictures. Thanks Brittany.
    Daniel Atchison #44
    Weeeee Racing

Anthon is suppose to be talking to my dad soon about putting the results on our website.... so i will let you know if that works out... if so then the results will be up there....

Elsinore was pretty good... there wasnt too many peole there though... it needs to get bigger...
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Brittany,
    Tell your dad I just emailed the results and standings for the series to the Big Kid Racing email. Also tell him thanks for sending the pics they came out great.Did you ever get a hat?

OK i will. Im glad everything worked out. YES!!!!! I did get the hat. THANKS SO MUCH>>>>>>
    Brittany #23

is that at elsinore?

Yes it is at Elsinore.
    Brittany #23

Nice coverage, I can't wait until I go back to the track!!
    My bike: yellow Z400 with Alba full pipe and flame graphics, K and N filter, Plasma ignition, Lazer lights, PRM skid, AC nerfs, AC bumper Renthals chain and Fatbars, Laeger +2 Arms, Works triple rate w/rezzies Pro Series, revalved rear, Lonestar Axcalibur +3

Brother's quad: LT250r with fmf fatty pipe, renthals, metaltech swing arm

Thanks for the pics Brittany, great coverage as usual. I sure miss coming out to cali for the races, but hopefully I can have a bike together by july 10th and come out and lay a butt whoopin on those cali boys. Being out for 3 months really sucks.
    2002 416ex
    DFR, PEP, LSR, SPARKS, LAKER CUSTOM

Thanks to my sponsors:

DFR
    Lonestar
    RTC
    DMC
    Advantage Performance Distributing
    Spectro Oils
    SS Wheels
    DMI Racing
    Laker Custom