Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirt Days of Summer Round 2

Dirt Days of Summer Round 2

The second round of the dirt days of summer was another great race, thanks to Anthony from Douglas Wheels. The volunteers were great and really helped everyone out.

The pro class consited of 10 riders including names like Jeremy Schell, Kory Ellis, and Darrel Patton.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And there off with number 57 taking the hole-shot.... or so it seemed.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Because of some confusion with the start the race was red flagged.
    Brittany #23

This time is was Dustin Nelson leading the pack with Jeremy Schell and Darrel Patton right Behind.
    Brittany #23

After the third corner Nelson was still leading the pack.
    Brittany #23

Darrel Patton and Jeremy Scheel were running second and third after the third corner.
    Brittany #23

Danny Ragon passed Darrel and Jeremy moving into second place, but he wasnt about to give up.
    Brittany #23

Alba Action Motorsport's Kory Ellis moved into the fourth place spot.
    Brittany #23

Nelson was still leading the front of the pack when they came around.
    Brittany #23

Danny Ragon was running in second with Kory Ellis running in third and Jeremy Scheel running in fith. Darrel Patton was rounding out the top five.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast