Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2004 WORCS #8 Pro Race-Longview, WA

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    Was it Andre or the guy he helped that had mechanical problems?????
    Andre had the mechanical problems shortly after helping the other rider out from under a tree
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Thats a great job Joe! I have raced a lot aginst Grey Ferrando before, he is pretty fast... I wish i could made it, I will prolly just try to stick to mx as much as possible, I dont like gettin all muddy... I would like to get a bike, and set it up for WORCS racing, but I cant even afford the one I have. Great job Joe! Hopefully we will see more from ya in the future!
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

great job joe! awesome pics!

i think i discovered what the problem was, the spark plug boot was loose... when i tried to pull it off the tip was arc welded to the plug in a small spot.
    '03 Gas Gas HP300
    member:
    WORCS #571
    OMRA #57I
    ATVA
    Washington ATV Club

wow it's not everyday you see a w-tec eraser in a race. How did it perform? Those things are neat, but the plastics couldn't be uglier, looks home made. I wish they'd update the skins to go with all that technology they got on that bike.

tim took 5th on the w-tec. he said it was fast, but a handfull. and he is used to a banshee. he did get it stuck once and got help to pull it out. I think it would make a great deasert racer. it's a little big and heavy for moto-x or small x-country races.

Yes, It is a boat. It weighs like 6000 pounds. Kidding. I think it was design for Point D Vu. It is really fast in straight line. It is the only thing heavier than a banshee... Mike Walsh runs the same motor 525 KTM in a R chassis. That thing rips. The W-tec is ugly
    Just Ride....

hey thats me........I went slow and I'm still sore.....I know what you mean loki....

hondablue you didn't say 1/2 of the story!
    the original caption with his pic above was something to the effect of 'breaking it in'... that is more true than any of you know.... his girlfriend bought the quad the day before the race, then they came to the races 'just to watch'... he had to bum gear( he'd left all his @ home... wasn't planning on riding) & get set up to race once he decided that it looked like fun & was going to go for it... great job, you finished!
    how'd the machine fair?
    '03 Gas Gas HP300
    member:
    WORCS #571
    OMRA #57I
    ATVA
    Washington ATV Club

the bike ran great after i got the kill switch fixed .....it kept cutting out and dieing on the first two laps ...but after i fixed the switch it ran great.....and it didnt get too dirty

the bike ran great after i got the kill switch fixed .....it kept cutting out and dieing on the first two laps ...but after i fixed the switch it ran great.....and it didnt get too dirty

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast