arlan & i discussed using a delta-V reed block. (the reed block bolt pattern is the same as a 97 CR250 i believe.) but to do it, i would have to sacrifice my rad valve & have it machined to fit the new one, since the delta-V block doesn't come with a boot & nobody makes the proper one to fit on the Gasgas. my total cost to make the conversion would be about $180... ~150 for the reed block & about 30 for machining. i may do it later if i'm feeling up to it... maybe if i decide to go with a motowest motor kit later on, i will. i'm curious about his progress on the pipes, i need to talk with him about jetting sometime too.

for now, i'll just throw in some stock reeds & go. it's almost time to do a top end anyways.

something i discovered while i had things apart... my brother has a rad valve on his LT250r and his motor is torn down right now too... i just got curious & started making measurements... the reeds are virtually the same size, within .002" on every dimension... i may buy a set of them for my next set.