Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 WORCS Round 10 Payette Idaho Sept. 18th-19th

WORCS Round 10 Payette Idaho Sept. 18th-19th

Before I start Coverage, I want to say "Harlen... I dont know how the heck you do it!!" I have a ton of respect for you and Pappy for all the great Race Coverage you bring to all of us.... Its not easy as I found out this wk end.. Im sorry to report that my Camera took a Digger and I lost a ton of footage I did the best I could this race .Hopefully my next one will have a nicer Camera in hand.........

I would also like the thank WORCS and Tag and Robin for putting on such a great event and letting me out in the field to get Race Coverage. Tag and Robin have REALLY done alot for the ATV's in Idaho and We thank you!!

Now on with the Coverage!!!!
    This years Round was held in Payette Idaho ( my hometown!!) This was a first for Clay Peak to have a WORCS event and what not better than a first"quads only" race to boot! In total there were appox. 125 entries rangeing from 50cc mini quads to Utility classes.... The weather was great great the riders as it turned out to be a very chilly wk end with some rain all week which made for almost no dust and coller riding Conditions... The course constisted of mainly sand ,sand Washes, trails and Grassy Sections,riddledd with whoops and uphill sweepersand Elevations changes.. On a few of the straight aways it was 5th gear running and the trail opened wide enough to pick numorous lines. then there were spots that were less than one quad wide. By the end of the wk end, the trails whoops got to waist deep .Im happy to report that no one was seriously injured but some Carnage was reported when the Pro Class ran on Sun. In several classes there wre reports of minor roll overs, breakdowns an some DNF's....

also, if any of you have pictures youwould like me to add to this Race coverage, please email them to tntkuna@msn.com and include your race number, how you placed,what Class,and your Exrider username

Again ,sorry for the "D" class pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Doug Eichner Giving a big smile for Exriders...... Every time I see this Guy race It amazes me how much endurance he has...

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Leonard Duncans Vforce...

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

let me try this Again......

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

First race of the day was the 90cc mini class . This was also a first time for WORCS to put a race on and having the minis getting involved.... I think everyone can agree that this lil guys and gals were a great addition to the Series and I hope they contunie to do more in the future Races...There were minis that came all the way from Albequrque NM. to race .. Unfortunaly they had a DNF due to mechancial problems I think in total there were 4 DNF's. Exriders Fastbikes son Austin also had motor issues and had to pull off . also one mini was unable to run this course, but ran the 50cc superMX on Sun. it was better suited for the 50cc quads...

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

I was impressed with all the kids.. They done so well!! The minis ran 45 minutes and climbed some very hill that the big quads go up. They basically ran most of the same course aside of the huge hillclimb and they changed the trails a bit and looped them around, bit they tackled some mean terrain!! I talked to most of the kids after the race and they all had a blast!!

And there off!!! line Kelsey Lugan (and Daughter)aboard her Kasea gets the holeshot!!!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

This Kawi was movin on the straight aways .....
    I believe this was Ashton Archibald from Roy Utah .

5th place..way to go Ashton!!!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Kelsey Lugan From Kuna Idaho on her first lap into the trails...

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

I believe this picture is Coit Herrick of Middleton Idaho on a Kasea 90.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

These kids rode in some nice sized holes and popped out them like little jack rabbits!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast