Thread: Rode a YFZ yesterday

Thumbs up Rode a YFZ yesterday

holy crap!! i only used first gear because i was just riding it around the pits.and first on this thing feels like 3rd on mine!! it pulls like a motha i have yet to ride a 450r, but the yfz is an all out badass. all it had was dg bumper, dg propegs, renthal bars, and a e series slip on. and it pulled!! i've never rode anything like this...and i know that everyone has rode one and im behind about riding it..but the opportunity never came up. All i can say is that my next quad will probably be the Yamaha YFZ450
    2005 TRX450r

Go for it!
    You won`t be sorry!
    Be fast,
    be water my friend.

haha my friend can clear a 25 footer in first

lol....ive riden one in 4th.....fast!!!!!!!
    NEATV-MX #51.
    06 Walsh/LSR/Axis 450R - Gone
    07 Walsh/JB/PEP 450R - Gone
    07 Gibson/JB/PEP 450R - Gone

get one you wont be dissappointed!!
    i love mine just cant wait to put a pipe on it
    2004 YFZ450
    Jesse

i think u shoulds ride it agian and accually get it out of 1st gear before so go and buy 1...... i havent yet had the chance to ride one but i hope i do because im planning on getting eeither the 450r or yfz over the winter
    2004 400ex,HMF BB pipe,k&n, Pro design kill switch,Ac nerf bars,burgard premium a arms,elka front shocks, SS breaklines,Klaw MX rears, bling star bumper

coming soon- razr mx fronts, 14T front sproket, tag bars, maier front wit CF hood, clutch and perch, axle

--------------------------------------------------------------
    **4sale---90 pw50- 350$ takes it**

Originally posted by Rebelrider4OOex
    i think u shoulds ride it agian and accually get it out of 1st gear before so go and buy 1...... i havent yet had the chance to ride one but i hope i do because im planning on getting eeither the 450r or yfz over the winter
    i will ride one again before i buy one, but i have a good while before i need to get one..my dad was thinking maybe this winter, or next spring...but he's so hooked on building my 300ex that it may be a lil longer of a wait for the yfz450
    2005 TRX450r

I've ridden one and I must say the power and speed is very impressive. I have yet to ride a 450R also, but I talked to a Honda dealer when I was interested in a 450R and he said that the YFZ is a bit quicker stock...but that's just a tiny bit, nothing that would make it walk away from it in a drag. I

just have to find someone around here that has a 450R so I can ride one and make up my mind.
    Neal C. Tody - ntadej@hotmail.com
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.