Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: racing was a blast!!!

racing was a blast!!!

I just had my first race of the seaon,well I got a late start cause my quad was getting parts so this was my first race in my series.We had a total of I think seven riders we wouldn have had 8 if my brother was there but hes broke down I have only rode my kasea once before the race so i didnt have alot of time to get used to it but I done good!! Austin got me in the heat race and I took second. He is a really good racer in the main we both were out front and got off the line the same time but he had pole and got me for a few laps .then I almost got in front of him going wide but I took the corner too hot and blew the corner and went off the track but I ended up still catching up and on the last lap right at the checker flag and barely took first place. I dont think my dad got any pictures cause the camera woudlnt work but ill ask him so him or my mom can put them on here... I sure like my mini now!!! Kelsey
    LTR suzuki 450
    Thank you 2008 sponsors!!!~~~

O'Neal
    Fasst Co.
    Maxxis Tires
    Anytime Fitness
    Elka Suspension
    Scott USA
    Snake River Yamaha
    Canyon Honda
    ODI
    E-ATV-Racing
    My Mom and Dad
    BDawgsPlastic
    Six Six One

*Special thanks to MotoXNutrition*

Sounded like fun lilQJ!
    2006 White Suzuki LTR450 - Cherry Bomb - SOLD

97' BMW ///M3

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360918

E-mail - fastandthefurious67(at)msn.com

congrats on the win, how old are you by the way?
    02 polaris trail blazer
    01 suzuki lt80
    88 yamaha ty80
    400ex with fmf full exhaust, nerf bars and k&n air filter hopefully coming in the next 3 weeks

awesome job lilQJ! keep it up

Originally posted by 400ex_drummer
    congrats on the win, how old are you by the way?
    She is 10 1/2 Sis,this is all the pics We have......Sorry none of the racing......... I promise we will get some next time........You know your Dad is TERRIBLE with a Camera.... This is LilQJ and I getting ready
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Maybe we could do some Time Trials next race..Would be cool to see how you all do!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

wow thats a sweet skyhawk, likein the plastics and graphics
    02 polaris trail blazer
    01 suzuki lt80
    88 yamaha ty80
    400ex with fmf full exhaust, nerf bars and k&n air filter hopefully coming in the next 3 weeks

Congrats Kelsey, You and Austin did great!!!
    2005 450r, 12:1 JE piston, HRC cam, WB carbon fiber pipe, K&N, Alba nerfs, durablue axle, Alba +2 a-arms, Elka shock(front & rear),

2004 465EX, 11.1 JE piston, Hot cam stage 2, Ported head, Yoshimura full exhaust, K&N, Nerf bars, Lonestar +3 A-arms, Elka triple rate shocks, Lonestar axle, FCR carb.

2003 Predator 90 TLD, Ported head, 28mm flatside Carb, Carbon Fiber Reed Cage, K&N filter, Full Clutch mod, Nerfs(HR), Hetrick Exhaust, +2 Hetrick A-Arms, Elka Shocks, +4 Axle.

2004 Mongoose 90 - Stock

2005 TRX450R, 12:1 JE Piston, HRC cam, Yoshi pipe, Janssen +3 long travel a-arms, Axis suspension, K&N, Durablue x-33 axle,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast