Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foot of the Mountain 6/6/04

Here Treebasher leading Rob Hertz after the first lap...

Their runnin 4th and 5th at this point.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Borich went on to take the win, followed by Hertz, Lagzdins and Lucas........ I got off my rear after the bad start and worked my way up to 5th at the end. Mark Thompson finished 6th.

Heres Chris launching his YFZ!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Next D6 race is at Jack Frost on June 20th
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

i was doing alright until about the 6th or 7 th lap. i staled it in a mud hole. i was tryingto pass someone nd they went the same way as me and i stalled it. it would nt start then because my neg. battery cable broke off the battery. so i lost about 10 min in the mudhole. i took off my set then and found the prob. i got it running thn and finished 7th. it was still a fun race.

yea, I caught up to ya coming to the barrels then I guess u stalled it...the scorers helped u pop start it I guess, thats when I got behind u then I passed u in the woods, u had a great run going!!!
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Originally posted by jlhughes750
    heres a great shot of the C class, is that an EXriders member out front???????? Theres Derno on the VForce in the back!!
    yup that is Ericthered rdr infront leading the c-class and some guys from the other classes that got stuck. I lead the first lap then about a 1/4 mile into the woods on my second lap I stalled out from a clogged fuel vent hose After that I got stuck later in that lap and again bigtime on the third lap until another KFX 400 rider helped me out of the whole. My last three laps were clean and fast but not enough to get the lead back but I was happy with third place, hell it's only the 4th time I have ever raced. I have to tell you that the folks that run that event are very nice and helpful and the parents that were there for the kids races in the morning were super nice and were eager to help me with my two boys. It was so cool that we all came home with trophies! My kids won't stop talking about racing now. I can't wait 'till September 4th and 5th.
    '00 XR50 For sale
    '01 KTM sx50 Pro Sr For sale
    '06 KFX 400 / upgrades on the way!
    '02 Honda TRX90
    '05 Honda TRX90
    '88 XR 250

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12