Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a good price out the door?

#420 is offline Faster than Ashley Grimes

Is this a good price out the door?

The local shop quoted me $6774 out the door. The only other local dealer is asking 6899 plus tax! What are you guys paying?
    05 YFZ-Stroker
    99 KTM 300 EXC

When I went shopping back in September the lowest I could find was 7100. I'd double check and 6700 aint bad.
    '04 Yfz....its alright I guess **shrugs*

Mine was close to $7000 OTD. I would definately grab that deal.
    '04 YFZ450 - Blue
    - HMF Full System
    - Uni Filter / Removed lid

i got mine for $6281 OTD.
    Mike
    2004 TRX450R #75
    JRD +3 LT arms (chrome), Elka LT quadrate ARC up front, Elka dual rate rear, Elka Linkage, Shamrock beadlocks all around, Turf Tamer rears, Grooved radial fronts, PEP steering stabilizer, powermadd red/black handguards, black Blingstar bumper, Nac's racing yellow backgrounds, Renthal 7/8" bars with red crosspad, Progrip blue/black grips, JRD Pro peg nerf bars, walsh racing parking brake blockoff, Team Hawg Racing clutch w/perch, Pro Design Tether Cord, Stock headlights removed, Key removed, TC full exhaust, Lid off, K&N filter, RPM Dominator axle, Braided Brake lines front/rear, skid plates removed cept for under motor, white painted pro pegs/grab bar....more but can't think of it right now

#420 is offline Faster than Ashley Grimes
    For those who own the YFZ and the 450R, which is gonna be faster in straight line performance? I will never race this quad at all. I just want to have the fastest quad possible. I have ridden the 450R and wasnt to impressed. The power is way to smooth. I have heard the YFZ's were more explosive. Bottom line is this...With full exhaust, filter, proper jetting which will be faster? Any help would be great.
    05 YFZ-Stroker
    99 KTM 300 EXC

Originally posted by #420
    For those who own the YFZ and the 450R, which is gonna be faster in straight line performance? I will never race this quad at all. I just want to have the fastest quad possible. I have ridden the 450R and wasnt to impressed. The power is way to smooth. I have heard the YFZ's were more explosive. Bottom line is this...With full exhaust, filter, proper jetting which will be faster? Any help would be great.
    I own both and the YFZ is a little faster, the power delivery is definitely different, but in a straight line suspension and handling isn't as big of a deal, so either one will do the trick.

As far as the subject at hand, that seems like a pretty good deal to me.
    '04 YFZ 450
    '04 TRX 450R - SOLD
    '03 KFX 400 - SOLD
    www.motorsportsofutah.com

We also own both and love each of them. They are both very very fast but I'm lazy I wanted the push start j/k. I got my YFZ for $6400 OTD the TRX was $6700 OTD go figure The only real difference I can tell is that the TRX is light in the front end I didn't know what DW and everyone was talking about but it is very light. I think the TRX is plusher by far I'm a girl so I don't have the strength that guys have so the thumb throttle kicked my ***** but I got a twist and hopefully soon have the seat redone. My hubby said the shocks will soften the more I ride I hope so.
    DODGE makes it - CUMMINS shakes it
    2005 Cummins 3500, AFE, Bully Dog Crazy Larry, 20's on 37" Toyo's.

04 Red TRX450R Tag T2's, FMF Titanium silencer with powerbomb header. Full set ITP C-series on Sandstars

05 Black TRX450R Tag T2's, Yoshi full exhaust, maier hood.

#420,
    just strap a "JATO" bottle on the back of your 300ex and it'll go so fast in a strait line the yfz and trx guys won't know where you went.

Re: Is this a good price out the door?

Originally posted by #420
    The local shop quoted me $6774 out the door. The only other local dealer is asking 6899 plus tax! What are you guys paying?
    i got my LE for 6,800 plus tax, i had to pay tax to register it in pa

i got mine for 5999.00 Union city tenn.

i have close to 7000.00 now but i got alot more goodies
    MX 04 YFZ
    04 XC YFZ
    416ex for sale 1,800.00

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast