Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Spring 2004 - EXriders.com Rausch Creek Group Ride

All and all it was a fun weekend, but a few members find out the ground wasn't too forgiven. Ralph found out the hard way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

His quad didn't fair much better.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

the cool thing about rausch creek is that if you don't feel like riding the MX track, you can just hit the trails like this guy and his boy did on his 1988 LT250F Quadrunner.

I tell you that quad was in almost new shape and he was the original owner. I also still have one, but it looks like junk compared to his.

Looks like it was lot of fun! I was there early Saturday so I didn't get to see many of you. Hopefully next meet isn't on a race day
    Bryan
    2009 MX YFZ450R
    2006 MX YFZ450

its coming back stronger than before, i got 3 weeks left on the ol cast and its getting new shoes, stem and the shocks are already with santo...

Good to hear your gonna be back on the quad!!

Yeah Ill deff be there the next ride Harlen this time Iam going to take it alittle easyer on the expert track. Did they happen to repair the jump Me Ralph and Paul messed up on??? Did you get any shots of me getting helicoptered out from my accident? Well look forward to seeing you then, you can sure count me to be there and giving the exriders.com site some props and hopefully on a new quad too! Thanks Harlen again for being really nice and helping me out when my rim was leaking air your a great guy hope to see you at rausch.
    MX Trx450r
    district 6 mx/xc racer

www.chad502ex.com for porting and motor information!

Btw im looking for a 400ex steering stem, new or used, aftermarket or stock, must be in good shape. anyone wanting to help a goodfella out let me know

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kilabanshee
    [ Did you get any shots of me getting helicoptered out from my accident?

HELICOPTERED out man I'm definatley going to have to make it for the next ride.Hope it aint a serious as it sounds
    Big B

Nah Me "Brent", Ralph, Paul and a few other guys that day really didnot know about this jump being messed up. I knew I could hit it easy 4th gear and make the landing with ease but somehow I clipped my rear tire on the landing of the jump. The intermediate track is also alot of fun with pretty decent sized jumps and most with easy landings for a 400ex or soo quad a 300ex or smaller models stock might have a problem there because some of the jumps would deffenatly make stock shocks bottom. Ralph Ill keep my eye out on the steering stem for you ill let you know if anything turns up. Rausch is a very safe track I just sugjest you look at ANY jump your sceptical about watch another rider and see how he properly does the ramp, I was cocky and just didn't even look at the thing and hit it without thinking. Hopefully next exriders ride me and eveyone else wont be as hurt. I guess it was just a bad weekend for really all of ous. Hope you heel up quick ralph didnot get a chance to talk to you but I saw you and the other guys near Harlens trailer.
    MX Trx450r
    district 6 mx/xc racer

www.chad502ex.com for porting and motor information!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast