Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring 2004 - EXriders.com Rausch Creek Group Ride

Spring 2004 - EXriders.com Rausch Creek Group Ride

The group ride this year was a fun time for everyone and for the first time it didn't rain most of the weekend. The Ride was held May 14th - May 16th at the Rausch Creek MX Park in Tremont, PA.

This years ride was held in conjunction with the GNCC race at Rausch Creek, which worked out really well, and I plan on having a group ride every year during the GNCC weekend at Rausch Creek in the future. Several of the members spent most of Saturday at the race and rode on Sunday while others went home Saturday night.

I didn't arrive at the MX park until late Saturday night, so I actually missed seeing some of the members that rode Friday and Saturday and left before I arrived. I couldn't ride because my hands had some nasty blisters from the GNCC race, so I spent Sunday taken pictures.

John Natalie jr. did some riding Saturday at the MX park before I arrived, but his bad luck this weekend continued when he YFZ quit running. He was forced to clean up early and head home.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Dustin Wimmer showed up to ride Saturday Night and Sunday
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Several EXriders.com member prepared breakfast Sunday Morning.

Some members came from as far as New Hampshire for the weekend of riding.

A big thumbs up after putting in some laps on the Rausch Creek MX Track.

One nice looking Banshee

Kilabanshee on his 400EX

Soon After, He put the hammer down!!!

This 450R rider was tearing up the turns!

He also wasn't afraid to fly either.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast