Thread: cam ?'s

cam ?'s

in looking into a cam i got a full hmf and a 13t on the front, so far its been needed for the tight trails, but im looking into the 02 crf cam the sparks or the hrc , the hrc is at the bottom b/c ive heard alot about it being a top end more than anything else and i want some low to mid
    any opinions appreciated , anyone running the different cams?
    06 450ER

i'm getting one from RAGE ATV racing...they build the most badass motors for the 450R ever....they said their motor package with just a cam, piston, and port and polish will be making 55+ hp...he said the full blown race motor package will make race yamis "wimper" according to him....im lookin into that this winter
    2004 TRX450R #75
    JRD +3 LT arms (chrome), Elka LT quadrate ARC up front, Elka dual rate rear, Elka Linkage, Shamrock beadlocks all around, Turf Tamer rears, Grooved radial fronts, PEP steering stabilizer, powermadd red/black handguards, black Blingstar bumper, Nac's racing yellow backgrounds, Renthal 7/8" bars with red crosspad, Progrip blue/black grips, JRD Pro peg nerf bars, walsh racing parking brake blockoff, Team Hawg Racing clutch w/perch, Pro Design Tether Cord, Stock headlights removed, Key removed, TC full exhaust, Lid off, K&N filter, RPM Dominator axle, Braided Brake lines front/rear, skid plates removed cept for under motor, white painted pro pegs/grab bar....more but can't think of it right now

I have an hrc kit in mine and it generates more of it power on the mid and top. Most of the stage 1 cams from any of the after market company's are lower end cams.