Thread: who else has been waiting for a 250r thread?

who else has been waiting for a 250r thread?

who else has been waiting for a 250r thread? I know I have

o ya..thread #3
    06 450r MTR RACING
    __Test Flight Films__
    ~CONTROL vol. ONE~
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QlFVr-YC-I
    www.impactvideo.com

i've been waitin too, when did this thread show up?
    2002 400ex~Tusk nerfs, ac bumper,black maier, ct graphics, powermadd guards, tinner scoops, pro design killswitch
    250EX~ sold!
    prairie 400 4x4
    Yamaha XL760
    Fo-hunny EX rider till death!
    Originally posted by Woodsrider
    I cant believe you have to ask

Damn dude Id be hittin' that like a epileptic rabbit with hic-ups!
    R.I.P. Kelly Chang

i started a post in another forum about an R forum and 400ex forum.I'm glad this got started here.
    07 TC/JB yfz450

Thanks to www.ohiointernationalraceway.com

yea its good its here now they all wont be mad at us for posting R stuff on "an EX page"

plus now we can keep all our info in one area and it will be easier to find later on
    #816 EDTN Team FSR
    District 14

02/04 520 big bore stroker CRF Hybrid with lots of goodies
    04 CRF 450r with waaay too much to list
    I build and sell KRI sway bars

Thanks to my 08 Sponsors: Hot Cams, Pivot works, ASV, Maier, 661, Spectro, Vortex, Dark Synergy, Boyesen, Nacs Racing, Championship Powersports, Soles Motorsports, FrankenStamm Motors

I don't want to criticize how the site is run, or the format, but I'm against the idea.

True, if you are looking for information, having dedicated sections is nice. But many members that do not own a 250r will not visit the section, even if they can answer certain questions very well.

I can tell you that if they have a 250X/300EX section, I will not visit it very often, and because of that many people will miss out on my advice. I'm not saying that I am the God of all ATV Knowledge, I'm just using myself as an example. The YFZ450, 450R, and 400EX sections will probably continue to get the same level of expert advice, but the lesser quads will suffer. Lets face it, many of the experts on this board do not ride a 250EX, and so they will never visit those sections to answer questions.
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

Originally posted by wilkin250r
    I don't want to criticize how the site is run, or the format, but I'm against the idea.

True, if you are looking for information, having dedicated sections is nice. But many members that do not own a 250r will not visit the section, even if they can answer certain questions very well.

I can tell you that if they have a 250X/300EX section, I will not visit it very often, and because of that many people will miss out on my advice. I'm not saying that I am the God of all ATV Knowledge, I'm just using myself as an example. The YFZ450, 450R, and 400EX sections will probably continue to get the same level of expert advice, but the lesser quads will suffer. Lets face it, many of the experts on this board do not ride a 250EX, and so they will never visit those sections to answer questions.
    I agree that you a point to an extent, and that is why there isn't a section for every quad produced. I only have created sections for quads that there is a high enough demand to get good feedback in its own section.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX