Thread: lilred....got a question for you...

lilred....got a question for you...

I noticed in your sig you have a tach. Just wondering how it works and where you got it. Pics would be nice if you got them. Sorry if this has been asked before, I might have missed it

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

I got this thing called a Tiny Tach, its about 2X3X1"width. It has 2 wires one you ground out and the other just wraps around the spark plug wire. It works ok I guess, and actual analog tach would be alot better. It cost me 60 bucks
    440, Ross 11.5:1 piston, Web cam 479 grind, race port & polish, oversized valves, hardened rockers, CRF450 cam chain, 39mm FCR carb, lightened Flywheel, Stock clutch, WB CDI box, K&N filter , WhiteBrothers E-Series full exhaust, Sidewinder Chain, 15/36 gearing, open airbox, LSR Axcaliber +3.5 axle, Houser Racing +2 a-arms, Elka triple rate, fully adjustable front shocks, +1.25 Houser swingarm, Tag Metals X5 bars, Arens +1 steering stem, Muscle steering dampener, Stainless Steel brakelines, HeatSeeker temp. guage, Pro Design kill switch, DG Pro Series nerfs, 8 run Hauler paddles. ~~http://www.sounddomain.com/id/trick440ex~~

where did you get it?

and also how do you like your cam, port harweld rockers and all that stuff? did it make a difference?

The Tiny Tach SUCKS if you hammer the R's it takes like 2 or 3 seconds for it to display. What a turd. I should of waited for an analog tach, but the only on I heard of was an AutoMeter and it costed like 225$ and would probably break after the first crash. Oh well...

ya the cam and "all that stuff" made a huge difference
    440, Ross 11.5:1 piston, Web cam 479 grind, race port & polish, oversized valves, hardened rockers, CRF450 cam chain, 39mm FCR carb, lightened Flywheel, Stock clutch, WB CDI box, K&N filter , WhiteBrothers E-Series full exhaust, Sidewinder Chain, 15/36 gearing, open airbox, LSR Axcaliber +3.5 axle, Houser Racing +2 a-arms, Elka triple rate, fully adjustable front shocks, +1.25 Houser swingarm, Tag Metals X5 bars, Arens +1 steering stem, Muscle steering dampener, Stainless Steel brakelines, HeatSeeker temp. guage, Pro Design kill switch, DG Pro Series nerfs, 8 run Hauler paddles. ~~http://www.sounddomain.com/id/trick440ex~~