Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: 2004 GNC Round #7 Red Bud

speedy recovery Cindi....
    Seems like everyone has to break the ole collarbone and/or ribs at some point in life racing........

I sure I hope I dont become one of them!!!!!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    speedy recovery Cindi....
    Seems like everyone has to break the ole collarbone and/or ribs at some point in life racing........

I sure I hope I dont become one of them!!!!!

SAME HERE!! ive been lucky so far,,,,,i wish i had some wood to knock on
    TRX450R-LSR axle, Quadtech Carbon II hood, DG, sunstar, white bros.

(dads)TRX 416ex- Pro fab, axis, tag, lonestar, Roll design,pro design,JL, magnum, DG, big gun, Maxxis, douglas, duncan, hinson, works connection, fcr, sidewinder

"Desert, woods, track—the all-new TRX450R doesn't care where it's going to dominate."

It's not hard to visualize 5mm. Just stack 5 dimes on top of each other. It is hard to visualize riding, much less racing with that kind of a gap in your collar bone. Cindi, you are one tough chick. Hope your recovery is complete, if not speedy.

The champagne is chilling for Doug already. I'm thinking that if you made Digger pedal one of those little kid tricycles around the track, he could still finish in the top 10. (If the tryke made it!)

Godspeed, from Trevor, Wis.
    (In Kenosha Co. that's TREE-VOR)

Great pics/coverage Fred. Hey, by your definition, I'm a "Fred"
    Back off boys..... She's mine!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314