Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 GNCC Round #8 Rausch Creek AM Race

Will Cashion (Wignut) has had several really good races this season, but he also has been hit with some bad luck at a couple of rounds. I have really enjoyed racing with Will, and he has really grown as a rider over the year. In the beginning, I was a little scared to run close to him, but I now feel 100% comfortable to be racing bar to bar with him and it is great to have such a great guy to battle for the championship with this year. He has developed into a true sportsman at the track, and boy can he find the fastest lines on the track. I think we will be seeing Will develop into a Pro Rider in a few years, and I am glad that I have had the chance to run with him before my age starts to slow me down.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Tyler Lenig is just an awesome rider and is constantly learning and becoming faster and faster. I told everyone last year when he entered his first GNCC that he would be on the Podium in no time and he has been on it twice since.

He has great family support with his Father attending every race with him, and his brother Tim attends a few of the local ones. Also, he is blessed to have one of the fastest GNCC racers, Traci Cecco, as a Cousin.

I have known Tyler for a few years, and I think he is one nice kid. Yes, Kid, Tyler isn't even 17 yet, and he is already riding up front, and in time, I think he too will become a Pro Rider. He has a great personality and I again am glad that I have got to race with him for the Championship.

If Tyler wasn't plaqued with bad luck this year, He would have easily been in 1st place by now, but the season is still young, so I have my work cut out for me if his luck improves.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Billy Good has been the man to beat since he decided to leave the Pro Am Class and start racing his new 450R in the Stock Class. I really haven't got to know Billy, but he is starting to make it difficult not to forget that he is out there with two wins in a row.

Great racing Billy

Jarrod McClure is a new comer to the GNCC series with this Rausch Creek race being his first GNCC race ever. I sold him my 400EX two years old and used it race in District 6 in the C Class, and this year he got rid of it and moved on to the YFZ which was probably a good choice. He jumped to A Class and has been finishing ahead of some of top 50 gncc racers in the afternoon.

Jarrod is a straight A student in school and doesn't want to focus on racing Nationals until he graduates, but at his current rate, I expect that in a year or two we will be hearing the name Jarrod McClure more often at the GNCC races.

I, Harlen Foley, had a rough start to the season struggling with getting use to running a stock quad for the 1st time in years, but after getting to run with Doug Henke on his Vforce at Georgia on the last lap, I regained my confidence and haven't looked back. Also, Jason Weigandts made a few comment to me after the Georgia Race which fired me up "Harlen how well did you really think you would be doing this year," and "It might be time to decide which you should do racing or reporting." Those comments really made me think about my riding, so I came back to Steele Creek on a mission. Ever Since, I haven't finished worse than 12th overall

I give alot of credit for my finishes to all the support that I received from the Lord, My Father, Fellow EXriders.com Members, and sponsors. It is a great feeling to know that so many people are rooting for you out on the track and I thank you all for your support.

I am currently leading the points, but with throw aways Mike Sroka Jr., Will Cashion, Tyler Lenig, and Billy Good all are right with me, and I think it is awesome to ride with such great riders.

My clothing Sponsor Xtreme Gear has assisted me with some awesome race gear which is the same gear the William Yokley wears. I think their helmets are just awesome looking, and the gear has held up extremely well and fits great. The only thing that I wore out was one glove so far, so I thank Xtreme for their Support.

Thanks Again Everyone for making this first half of the season an incredible experience for me that I will never forget.

4 Stroke Stock Starting Line

The Start!!!

Will Cashion rounded the 1st turn out front with Brian Vasko, Jason Hughes, and Richard Travalena all working on making the pass.

Jason Hughes was hard on the gas to hold off Lenig and Travalena

Mark Rhodes found himself following a cloud of dust after he quickly found out that the 450R doesn't always start on the 1st kick.

After the 1st lap, Will Cashion was still out front and the Overall leader chasing down the women who started 1 minute in front of him.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast