Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2004 GNCC Round #8 Rausch Creek AM Race

thanks Harlen!

Thanks for the pic and coverage Harlen. I was happy with the C 33+ class eighth place until I realized that I was in 2nd place on lap 1, 1st on lap 2, 3rd on lap 3....HOLY CRAP!.....I burned the clutch cable in half somewhere on the third lap and had no clutch (thank god for elect start) I also lost my skid plate on lap 3. Needless to say, I had quite an interesting 4th lap Your whole objective changes with no clutch or skid plate on a course like that! I got hung up on a couple rocks and became quite intimate with this one lonely tree that was just too close to the trail I was extremely lucky to make the fourth lap...even if it did take 40 minutes. I can't wait for my second GNCC in Va...... Later, Doug
    04 450R, Motion Pro twist, PRM skids, IMS pegs & heel guards, Pro armor nerfs, Powermadd hand guards, ITP beadlocked razr 2's, Pro taper bars, PEP stabilizer, spider grips, GTThunder front and rear XC link/re-valve, HMF slip-on, ALBA graphics.

Is it just me or does Rico have some gray hair comin in on the side of his ugly head?! SHouldn't have gotten hitched!!!!
    I'm a hundred miles away son...ready to strike!

Originally posted by jcv400ex
    Is it just me or does Rico have some gray hair comin in on the side of his ugly head?! SHouldn't have gotten hitched!!!!
    I keep it high and tight the greys don't stand out as much.....

I even noticed some grey in the go-tee this week......

I can see a username change coming "Papa Rico."
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    I can see a username change coming "Papa Rico."
    in more ways then one
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Pappy
    in more ways then one
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    My Damage consisted of a severally bent rotor, rotor hub, and blown seals on the caliper which was also destroyed. The silencer, subframe, master cylinder, skid plate, and carrier all have to be replaced before the next race. Also, I ended up destroying one lower front A-arm.

The engine was almost ruined after the carb pulled away from the Airbox when the subframe broke off and I rode it two miles that way in the dust. I checked it out and everything with the engine seems fine, but time will tell.

All and all, I am just glad that I finished the race and count my blessings that my race didn't completely end like poor Tyler's and many others.
    harlen, the same thing happened to me! my sub frame mounts sheered completley off, and my rear end was just hanging there! it broke my airbox mounts off, bent rotor, dented the heck out of my silencer, and some more small stuff...it really sucked!

+33 CLASS

I have a picture of Allan Root(ajr400ex) trying to start his 450R while everyone else has left.

He blew a tire on the first lap and had to ride all but 3 miles with a front flat. Destroyed his rim.

He did run the second fastest last lap in his class.

Check out his right front rim. How would "you" have liked riding them rocks like Al had to?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011