Thread: Stock honda gasket-416 bore?

Stock honda gasket-416 bore?

Hey,

I was just wondering if I can use a stock honda 400ex head gasket on a 416 bore? I am pretty sure I can, because isnt the head gasket the size of the stock sleeve? I no you need a bigger gasket for the 440 sleeve but I dont think you would need it for .80 over on the stock sleeve. I just blew a fualty cometic crappy gasket so I want a all metal honda gasket.

Thanks alot, Norm
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

I ordered a 416 kit from Pro-Fab atv, and they sent me stock honda gaskets, so I'm sure they should work for you...

I got your money order today. Your stuff will be going out tomorrow or monday whenever i get a chance.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Thanks Bro....