Thread: pLEASE HELP.

Angry pLEASE HELP.

i WANT NEW PLASTIC I WAS GOING TO GET BLUE BUT I SAW THEY MAKE ORANGE.ANYONE GOT A PIC OF ORANGE PLASTIC SO I CAN SEE IT? :devil :blah :square :grr

Man i see you sure do want a lot of stuff It gets addictive dont it? You want something and you get it then you want something else. look at what all Ive got in the less than 3 months Ive had my 400. And that sig doesnt include all the stuff i got then got rid of to get something better I have spent over $6500 in parts on my 400 already an im not even done!!
    Speed is 95% rider and 5% bike, better make that 5% count!

2000 TC 505EX Complete TC Motor and everything else you can imagine and more!!

Chad, must be nice to have money like that to put into a quad. What line of work you in??? You are a "baller", as the saying goes... I envy you....
    2007 YFZ- Alba full Front and Rear with Elka Dune Shocks, Fatboy 4 Exhaust, Rath Nerfs, and more.
    1999 416ex with 2 much $ in it.
    2000 440ex ss SOLD

I am an agent for a freight forwarding company. I make killer money. you can check my company website at www.agentexinc.com. I luv my job
    Speed is 95% rider and 5% bike, better make that 5% count!

2000 TC 505EX Complete TC Motor and everything else you can imagine and more!!