Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirt Days of Summer Round #1

Douglas Dirt Days Round 1

The first round of the Dirt Days of Summer series had an excellent turnout thanks to Anthony from Douglas Wheels. Sponsors for the series included Triumph motorsports, Kenda, atvsport, scott, K&N, TAG, x-factor motorsports, atv magazine, PC products, mini atvs, and Lone Star racing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

The riders meeting, just a few minutes before the race started.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Kory Ellis trying to relax after his big crash the day before at LEMX where he was knocked out for about 3 or 4 minutes.
    Brittany #23

9 pros lined the gate including Jeremy Schell, Kory Ellis, Doug Eichner.
    Brittany #23

With the ant hill start most people seemed to be wheeling off the line.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell didnt seem to be underpowered today with this start. He grabbed the holeshot with Kory Ellis and Doug Eichner right behind.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell was still leading the pack with Doug Eichner running in second, Kory Ellis on his Alba Yamaha running in third, and Danny Ragon running in fourth.
    Brittany #23

Steve Beilman was running in the 5th position with Darrel Patton right behind him.
    Brittany #23

As the leaders came around for the second lap Jeremy was no longer in front. Infact he had dropped down to about 5th or 6th place. After talking to him after the race he said that he didnt know what happened the bike just lost all of its power. This wasnt a bad thing for Kory Ellis who was now in 1st place and Doug Eichner who was running in the second place position.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell worked his way back up to the 4th spot but wasnt about to give up. HE wanted the win.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast