Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirt Days of Summer Round #1

Doug was running in 2nd.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Jeremy Schell running in third.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Darrel Patton, Steve Beilman, and Tony Munios batteling it out through the woops.
    Brittany #23

This next couple pictures is a sequence shot of Kory, and why he won the race.
    Brittany #23

Clearing the gap.
    Brittany #23

The landing. Kory took the overall on his alba yamaha, with a 1-1 finish. While Doug took second with a 3-2 finsih. Jeremy took third with a 2-3 finish.
    Brittany #23

Originally posted by quadchick01
    Kory Ellis was still running in the top spot and was walking away from the pack. Kory knew this track better than anyone else out there, considering the fact that he helped design it.
    See thats just not cool. When I entered a race I was the only one to ride the track the day before and I had a huge advantage, I didnt complain about it, but it wasnt really fair. I guess it cant always be fair.

Thanks Brittany
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Hey no problem... sorry it took so long to get up....
    Brittany #23

Great pics Brittany!

I really like the mulitiple quad action shots and the 'Grand Finale' was awesome
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast