Thread: #'s for the minis

#'s for the minis

Who makes nice numbers for the minis??? I REALLY like the set we got from theQuadshop,but they dont make them any smaller and they will be TOO BIG I wanted the kind that the number is printed directly on the background.....Plase send me any info on who makes them and some general pricing would be nice..Thanks!!!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

I would like to know also.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Dirt digits make a nice mini number,I took a nac`s back ground an cut it in have an but on the rears of our trx90`s an but the numbers on an worked great last year now where running different plastic an gotta start from scratch I`ll try posting a pic of our old plastic this weekend.

Originally posted by mikeracerx34
    Dirt digits make a nice mini number,I took a nac`s back ground an cut it in have an but on the rears of our trx90`s an but the numbers on an worked great last year now where running different plastic an gotta start from scratch I`ll try posting a pic of our old plastic this weekend.
    I had a hard time getting all you said.you type like me!!
    Who is the company again? And do you have a web link???

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Tina, I cant beleive you overlooked your local vinyl graphics shop. Did you check with them? The same folks who made you're graphics for you should be able to cut you some numbers in any size you want.
    Heres to all the men in women in uniform!

Hes. not around anymore...... the guy who done my graphic on my 400ex could maybe do them,but hes kinda pricey for custom work..

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Hey Jerry... IT was right under our noses and I dint even know they carrried them!! I got this from someone who has them...
    Attached Images Attached Images

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!