Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: farthest jump contest!!!!!!!!

farthest jump contest!!!!!!!!

how far is your peoples farthest jumps mine is abought 30 ft on my 250ex

73ft on yz80 back in the day when I mainly rode dirt bikes. Most people I doubt they really jump as far as they say that can and don't beleive it until I see it. quad I dunno how far but it would probably be on this one 5th gear ski jump with just the slope of the hill as the landing and I just float over the ground for a long ways. The take off is going down hill and it just a jump that really doesn't make you gain much air but it is has a lil bit of a up slope plus the downhill. I can't say how far because no one was ever around to ask or that was really paying attention but I don't care.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

about 150 feet. of course i was only about 3 feet off the ground but still.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Umm.. I actually measure this one,the furthest I got was 45ft (flat land) I am kinda afraid to jump,but once I see how it is with the ZPS's I am getting,I prolly will take more of a chance.

Also you know THE WALL,in Huevos4,well theres a lil hill like that where i live,except it is like only a 4ft of vertical,and I hit it in 2nd gear3/4 throttle,and I get about 6-7 1/2ft straight up,a nd flat land it,its soo awsome,but i bet its not to awsome on the stock shocks and all,hehe
    2003 Cannodale Blaze: HDC Built 468 Falicon Stroker, JE 13:1 piston, portjob,PC Carbon Rad. Shrouds,Carbon Tank Cover, Carbon Headlight Deletes, LSR Axle, Houser +3 LT arms, TCS LT shocks, Ohlins w/ Elka Parts Rear, Holeshot XCR's and MXR4's, Z400 throttle, FMF Ti4 Anodized silencer, PRM Bumper and Grab bar

2003 Silverado 3500 D/A Ext. Cab LS AFE stg 2 Intake,Predator stacked w/ Edge Hot O.J., Magna Flow Str8 Piped,PUTCO Grille, SCC Ram-Air hood,Escalade Handles,Smoked cab/marker lights, Kicker Components, JL W6 12's, 1200W JBL amp,Eclipse Double Din Touchscreen, and many more to come

humm....

...lets see before my wreck we were hittin this jump..i stepped out 18 steps walking normal...when you think about it there's about 2, 2 1/2 feet in a regular walking step so do the math...

18 ----steps
    x2 -----feet in a step
    ---
    36' ----feet tottal

we were landing in about the same spot each time anyfurther and there's this 2 foot drop (it's another jump coming back up) and it's at an angel land on that and i'm in for a ride...."BUT" i have found a better jump since then and my collor bone is getting stronger haha yeah....i have a feeling i'm ganna blow em' here soon...yeah

:blah"BLAHH"
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

hey juggalo i think you got me and my brother beat on one thing :blah the farthest i have ever gone was probably only 90feet off of a step down jump, but it is off of a 25 foot cliff

I don't think you realize how far 90ft is and 25ft is like a 2 story house you know.
    Last edited by Nausty; 03-20-2002 at 05:26 PM.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Built a 50 foot double last weekend, it's awesome, but it's kinda rough on the stock suspension. The first time I jumped it, I overshot it by 8 feet.. ouch!
    2002 Yellow 400ex

Body
    Renthal 14 tooth, LSR e-brake block off, Speed EZ Pull Clutch Lever, Pro Design kill switch, Renthal Handle Bars, Trail Tech Speedometer, AC Pro Pegs and Bumper, Houser +2 A-Arms, Elka Tripple Rates w/ rezzies, Elka shock covers, Razr MX's front and back, douglas ultimate beadlocks, Fastline Breaklines, Lonestar Axle.

Motor
    J&E 12.5:1 piston, custom cam, valve springs, hardened rockers, race port\polish. Yoshi pipe, K&N jet kit and air filter.

STQRA Amature #6
    My Quad Site

ivejumped about 50ft on a 125 and i have no clue on my 80 about 35
    z400on order ac dirt screen bumper ac pro pegs tag t2s trail tech bar clamps-soon a lsr axel

KX125 pro circuit top triple clamps w/bar mounts,Pro Circuit Platuium pipe, Pro Circuti Shorty silencer, renthal twin walls moto tasinari v force reed cage, one industries graphics, black rear # plates

I've done 70 + feet on my 400EX when it was bone stock. Came down from like 10 feet to a flat landing too. OUCH!

why is this in the body forum??
    Mitch
    00' TRX400EX
    Wiseco 11:1 piston, Webcam, "custom" dented FMF powercore, Elka tripple rate front shocks w/cans, Laeger +2 A-arms, Elka revalved stock rear shock, Houser +1.25 Swingarm, RAD bearing carrier, RPM dominator axle, Gussetted stock frame, E-brake removed w/LSR block off, MSR aluminum bars, Shaved fenders, AC propeg nerfs, K&N air filter, headlights and taillight removed

My website, check it out

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast