Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices ***everyone Read****

You guys realise that even with the gas at like 2.30 a gallon for regular; it is still half as much as the rest of the world pays for gas. Europe pays like 3.50 to 4.00 US dollars for a liter. Thats a lot less than a gallon.

What did we go into Iraq for? Oil was supposed to go down.
    04 TRX450R- Curtis Sparks exh. and air filter kit.

95 kx125

I don't know if you guys know this or not, but the people that use the most gas in this country are the people that own the transportation companies i.e. southwest, delta, greyhound, military too, etc. I'm sure it would drop the prices a little, but for how long? A couple of weeks? It's pointless to me. I spend and extra 2 to 3 bucks now on gas everytime I fill up my tank. BIG DEAL!!
    Mergers and Acquisitions

Originally posted by Bretmd94
    You guys realise that even with the gas at like 2.30 a gallon for regular; it is still half as much as the rest of the world pays for gas. Europe pays like 3.50 to 4.00 US dollars for a liter. Thats a lot less than a gallon.

What did we go into Iraq for? Oil was supposed to go down.

kinda blows that War for Oil out of the water, eh?

Also I'm sick and tired of people that say we should be paying more for gas because everyone else around the world pays more....thats a bunch of BS! I really suggest people do their homework and actually understand why those country's pay alot more....besides why should we be like everyone else in the world???? I suggest that if people want us to be more like everyone else....such as Europe.... go move to Europe. This is the USA, other country's should strive to be like us IMO, not the other way around!

And to stay on topic, I do alot of driving for my company... if I need gas on May 19th....I'm either going to fill up or one of you guys can pick me up.
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Just so that everyone knows this. WE DID NOT GO TO WAR FOR OIL. Ok now. We went to war because we wanted to get an evil sadistic ******* out of control of a country. Which we did and people died for it. There is a sign on a local gas station that says. "Blood for Oil" I want to burn that damn sign because people are not getting killed so that we save a couple dollars at the pump.
    1986 330R TT ready
    2006 YFZ 450 TT not ready

Thanks to Hubbard ATV, Smith ATV & Cycle, Samquest, BHP Engines

Originally posted by 440ex dragger
    Just so that everyone knows this. WE DID NOT GO TO WAR FOR OIL. Ok now. We went to war because we wanted to get an evil sadistic ******* out of control of a country. Which we did and people died for it. There is a sign on a local gas station that says. "Blood for Oil" I want to burn that damn sign because people are not getting killed so that we save a couple dollars at the pump.

trust me, I'm with you. When I hear that phrase "we went to war for oil", it tells me how ignorant they really are.
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Originally posted by derekhonda
    You guys obviously dont understand economics. Their is no substitute for gasoline, they could charge 10 dollars a gallon, and we would all still have to buy it if we enjoyed having our yard mowed, taking our children to school, or riding our fourwheelers every saturday afternoon. (But we would tone down the use of gas, it is a givin)

If milk prices were $5 a gallon, sure, this idea is perfect, everyone could drink water, coke, orange juice, etc, but no milk, and the prices would fall.
    milk is almost $5 a gallon now.
    2007 yfz450
    2011 rancher fpm

Gas prices, foods, and everything else is going up in price. But somehow, were not getting paid anymore then we were at work .
    08 YFZ450- Pro- Amor Skid Plates/Nerfs, AC Bumper, Maxxis Razr II's, Cam Mod, Spark Arrestor Removed, Boyesen Quickshot plate, Uni Filter.
    96 Arctic Cat EXT580
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RPDXC

Originally posted by Ryan
    Gas prices, foods, and everything else is going up in price. But somehow, were not getting paid anymore then we were at work .
    yep, haven't had a pay increase in 2 years, not even a cost of living increase...
    #72 KCCR

I get a cost of living raise every year, but it's gonna have to be a bigger raise next year with these b.s. gas prices.

Most of the time it goes up ten cents in the afternoon on satarday, and it gets raised wensday evening.
    I hate fake people.............

Damn how much is gas there? It is just now 1.80 a gallon for the cheap stuff.
    1986 330R TT ready
    2006 YFZ 450 TT not ready

Thanks to Hubbard ATV, Smith ATV & Cycle, Samquest, BHP Engines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast